TODDzillaInLA

Xbox One X & Party Chat

12 hours ago, TODDzillaInLA said:

another update netduma still not working in party chat

Is this on the preview program? Are there any further servers you've seen that have been blocked when initiating a private chat?

59 minutes ago, TODDzillaInLA said:

Yes. And can’t tell no icons are popping up on the geo map

Have you tried without the preview program to see if it works? Have you turned off the console fully, flushed the cloud then booted up again to see if icons appear?

Like I mentioned before it’s something they changed in the update. Cause when I connect my r1 to my other Xbox not in the preview program everything works fine. The other night when you guys did the cloud update it worked. The very next day it still worked them they pushed another system update and the party chat stopped working again. Netduma needs to keep up with what ever new changes Microsoft is doing. From the other threads PlayStation players are having the same party chat issues too

We don't generally tend to test games/software in betas as they're always subject to change so we may end up trying to get it supported twice which wastes resources, once an official update comes out we can test it and make changes then. We're looking into those issues now.