jphoppe1

XR700 R apps not ready

Thanks for the heads up! We'll include the Wii U profile in the fix as well.

Although I doubt it will come up much since, you know, it's the Wii U.

Sorry to bump this one (and also sorry as it's about the XR500 and not the XR700).

I have had an issue where the R-Apps failed to start, and the DHCP Helper failed to assign IP addresses to LAN devices (WLAN was fine, and an IP statically assigned worked). A factory reset previously worked whilst still on 2.3.2.56 - it's happened 3 times now, so reverted back to 2.3.2.32. All is perfect once again. For the moment I've turned off auto-updating and will just wait for the major release 🙂

On 1/17/2020 at 10:31 AM, Eyeballer said:

Sorry to bump this one (and also sorry as it's about the XR500 and not the XR700).

I have had an issue where the R-Apps failed to start, and the DHCP Helper failed to assign IP addresses to LAN devices (WLAN was fine, and an IP statically assigned worked). A factory reset previously worked whilst still on 2.3.2.56 - it's happened 3 times now, so reverted back to 2.3.2.32. All is perfect once again. For the moment I've turned off auto-updating and will just wait for the major release 🙂

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Glad you've got a workaround that works for you. If you decide to upgrade again and have the same issues after a factory reset (generally a good idea after an upgrade) then let us know and we can try to work through those issues and see if there is a better solution.