Jump to content
kinel

how to get better hit detection

Recommended Posts

I see alot of guys saying the prioritization doesnt work for them..........the first thing to remember is each persons internet is different to the next........use the information posted as a guide and trim it down or add onto it to find what works for you, copy and paste might not be the best option. 

And above all that, what exactly are you guys looking to see or experience when you've done the prioritization?

There are a few of us for whom the settings work and who have shown actual gameplay of what we are doing in game.......can you guys post gameplay of where and when you say the set up does absolutely nothing for you. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, PUBzZz said:

Yeah I been using different variations of prioritizing over the past week or so to see what gives me the best results game after game day after day.  I have MW on both PS4 and Xbox and test all setups on both.  I just like to ask questions when people throw info out so that I'm clear on what they are saying so I can test it.  

My opinion on this is first and foremost this all starts by not using the Anti Bufferbloat sliders. If you use those that's where the problems start.  Prioritizing the ports is the gravy in all this.  However too much gravy and you mess the meal up.   I just kind of feel the Duma Team could have gave us all this data. I mean they can pull that raw data real quick and break it down step by step for a universal way for everyone to setup.  

are you in the US?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi All.

I’ve been browsing the forums since release of MW,  Never have needed help setting up my connection until this game.

I have tried the port priority explained in the various posts but for me it didn’t make a difference. 
 

But what has made a difference Is placing my location far away from my real location (UK). If I place my geo filter over the Italian server with 40+ms ping, the game play is phenomenal I am literally half a second in front of players and I have time to react and turn on people with ease and the hit detection is spot on. But I do get the odd game that rubber bands but I just leave, on DumaOS it states it is a peer connection whenever this happens.

Another server I have really good gameplay on is in Saudi Arabia the ping on DumaOS is 85+ms, the hit detection again is spot on and I have time to react but not as well as the Italian server.

 

If I play on UK servers of German servers it is a complete shit show. which is absolutely rediculous. 
 

So my Theory is forcing myself on far away servers giving myself lag compensation gives me better gameplays.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sable i am from uk as well  i have played on the italy dedi as well

And i prefered that to as well i think i was getting 30 ms ping to it around

There a dedi just west of it to as wel that plays good as well

i think its spain  but im no good at geography

when you say you get 40 ms ping is that on the router you get 40ms ping or ingame ping out of curiosity

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

30ms on DumaOS and 40+ in game.

now gonna test out that Spanish server as have not tried that one yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i never received it, whats your tag

10 minutes ago, slickrick6922 said:

I think I sent  you a message on xbox

 

Mine is spelled u got stretched, maybe u have to spell with no spaces

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, ugotstretched said:

i never received it, whats your tag

 

nerdkila on modern warfare, i sent a message on xbox to someone with that same name. there avatar photo is someone with a raiders hat on. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, PUBzZz said:

Yeah I been using different variations of prioritizing over the past week or so to see what gives me the best results game after game day after day.  I have MW on both PS4 and Xbox and test all setups on both.  I just like to ask questions when people throw info out so that I'm clear on what they are saying so I can test it.  

My opinion on this is first and foremost this all starts by not using the Anti Bufferbloat sliders. If you use those that's where the problems start.  Prioritizing the ports is the gravy in all this.  However too much gravy and you mess the meal up.   I just kind of feel the Duma Team could have gave us all this data. I mean they can pull that raw data real quick and break it down step by step for a universal way for everyone to setup.  

I agree with you 100% with this:  I just kind of feel the Duma Team could have gave us all this data. I mean they can pull that raw data real quick and  break it down step by step for a universal way for everyone to setup. This is the most popular game used by duma and gets their respective router sold. Amen to you brother!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, GHOST-1-EC said:

I see alot of guys saying the prioritization doesnt work for them..........the first thing to remember is each persons internet is different to the next........use the information posted as a guide and trim it down or add onto it to find what works for you, copy and paste might not be the best option. 

And above all that, what exactly are you guys looking to see or experience when you've done the prioritization?

There are a few of us for whom the settings work and who have shown actual gameplay of what we are doing in game.......can you guys post gameplay of where and when you say the set up does absolutely nothing for you. 

 

First post long time lurker . First of all tp made a huge difference . Also the abb turned off did as well . Thank you , I’m finding most matches are pretty flawless now compared to before I did the above mentioned steps . All off feeling on this statement ! I feel as though we’re missing one thing to make the game run flawless , wel compared to what it was . No longer am I getting the orange symbols at the very least maybe once in a blue . 

Edited by Hayze2000
Added video of after the recommendations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, PUBzZz said:

Yeah New York

East coast as well on Xbox if anyone wants to play I’m down . My friends stopped playing looking for new friends who are chill yet decent .  I hate the person who screams every time they die .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Hayze2000 said:

East coast as well on Xbox if anyone wants to play I’m down . My friends stopped playing looking for new friends who are chill yet decent .  I hate the person who screams every time they die 

whats your tag

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Hayze2000 said:

First post long time lurker . First of all tp made a huge difference . Also the abb turned off did as well . Thank you , I’m finding most matches are pretty flawless now compared to before I did the above mentioned steps . All off feeling on this statement ! I feel as though we’re missing one thing to make the game run flawless , wel compared to what it was . No longer am I getting the orange symbols at the very least maybe once in a blue . 

Nice clip bud......the bullet reg and your reactions are on point, 👌

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So with all of this new information that has been shared, especially that different ports are for your connection in game. What New Rules/Ports should be prioritized? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its still the same ports i listed 

But you just use the first two  insted of four of them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/13/2019 at 10:35 AM, kinel said:

look at this guys this is me just in the game not even playing it shows every dedi avaible at that time all around the world  and the info ports it uses

 if i restart the game it wil show another loa again as it refreshes erveey timeyou restart the game

Protocol       source                              destination                       packets

IPV4 TCP 192.168.1.115:56043  185.34.106.33:3074    442.35 KB (1326 Pk
TCP 192.168.1.115:55194    185.34.106.33:3074     223.50 KB (364 Pkts.)
TCP 192.168.1.115:51856   40.67.254.36:443     7.48 KB (24 Pkts.)
IPV4 UDP  192.168.1.115:3074   95-179-204-207.choopa.net:42440       2.44 KB (36 Pkts.)
IPV4  UDP  192.168.1.115:3074  95.141.40.237:32990      1.32 KB (26 Pkts.)
IPV4  UDP  192.168.1.115:3074  6bb6e6b5.setaptr.net:33440      1.21 KB (24 Pkts.)
IPV4  UDP  192.168.1.115:3074   172.83.41.231:40140      1.21 KB (24 Pkts.)
IPV4 UDP   192.168.1.115:3074    149.248.40.235:44030  1.21 KB (24 Pkts.)
IPV4 UDP   192.168.1.115:3074    45.63.73.85.vultr.com:31360      1.21 KB (24 Pkts.)
IPV4 UDP   192.168.1.115:3074    108.61.237.132.choopa.net:39710     1.21 KB (24 Pkts.)
IPV4 UDP   192.168.1.115:3074    173.199.113.18.vultr.com:32930        1.21 KB (24 Pkts.)
IPV4 UDP   192.168.1.115:3074    24.105.53.84:30020           1.21 KB (24 Pkts.)
IPV4 UDP   192.168.1.115:3074    148.72.168.254:34800     1.21 KB (24 Pkts.)
IPV4 UDP   192.168.1.115:3074    d0270.colocat.ru:33000  1.21 KB (24 Pkts.)
IPV4 UDP   192.168.1.115:3074   151.106.62.202:31410     1.21 KB (24 Pkts.)
IPV4 UDP   192.168.1.115:3074   6bb6e9dd.setaptr.net:44740     1.21 KB (24 Pkts.)
IPV4 UDP   192.168.1.115:3074   173.199.114.99.reliableservers.com:44420    1.21 KB (24 Pkts.)
IPV4 UDP  192.168.1.115:3074    24.105.52.22:35700      1.21 KB (24 Pkts.)
IPV4 UDP  192.168.1.115:3074    185.225.209.247:34620   1.21 KB (24 Pkts.
IPV4 UDP  192.168.1.115:3074    149.28.184.240.vultr.com:34350   1.21 KB (24 Pkts.)
IPV4 UDP  192.168.1.115:3074   108.61.111.235.vultr.com:33190    1.21 KB (24 Pkts.)
IPV4 UDP  192.168.1.115:3074   107.152.106.130:32350       1.21 KB (24 Pkts.)
IPV4 UDP  192.168.1.115:3074   45.63.118.23:34910         1.21 KB (24 Pkts.)
IPV4 UDP  192.168.1.115:3074   197-80-200-19.jhb.mweb.co.za:43080      1.21 KB (24 Pkts.)
IPV4 UDP  192.168.1.115:3074   177.54.157.188:44070      1.21 KB (24 Pkts.)
IPV4 UDP  192.168.1.115:3074    45.76.73.125.vultr.com:30230      1.21 KB (24 Pkts.)
IPV4 UDP  192.168.1.115:3074    24.105.17.142:44070    1.21 KB (24 Pkts.)
IPV4 UDP  192.168.1.115:3074    37.244.43.218:32530    1.21 KB (24 Pkts.)
IPV4 UDP  192.168.1.115:3074    173.199.67.132.choopa.net:43030     1.21 KB (24 Pkts.)
IPV4 UDP  192.168.1.115:3074    45.63.102.90.vultr.com:42780      1.21 KB (24 Pkts.)
IPV4 UDP  192.168.1.115:3074    66.42.47.229.vultr.com:41130     1.21 KB (24 Pkts.)

 IPV4 UDP 192.168.1.115:3074   104.200.145.121:37980       1.21 KB (24 Pkts.)
IPV4 UDP  192.168.1.115:3074   108.61.97.117.choopa.net:39680    1.21 KB (24 Pkts.)
IPV4 UDP  192.168.1.115:3074   142.54.238.29:30600     1.21 KB (24 Pkts.)
IPV4 UDP  192.168.1.115:3074   104-156-240-56.choopa.net:34920    1.21 KB (24 Pkts.)
IPV4 UDP  192.168.1.115:3074   45.63.47.54:40170     1.21 KB (24 Pkts.)
IPV4 UDP  192.168.1.115:3074   108.61.232.70.choopa.net:33220     1.21 KB (24 Pkts.)
IPV4 UDP  192.168.1.115:3074    24.105.54.231:32160      1.21 KB (24 Pkts.)
IPV4 UDP  192.168.1.115:3074    155-138-178-39.choopa.net:39090      1.21 KB (24 Pkts.)
IPV4 UDP  192.168.1.115:3074    103.198.33.18:34430        1.21 KB (24 Pkts.)
IPV4 UDP  192.168.1.115:3074    88.150.230.52:33660      1.10 KB (22 Pkts.)
IPV4 UDP  192.168.1.115:3074    43.251.181.170:35710    1.10 KB (22 Pkts.)
IPV4 UDP  192.168.1.115:3074    142.91.15.28:31440        1.10 KB (22 Pkts.)
IPV4 UDP  192.168.1.115:3074     ec2-157-175-91-112.me-south-1.compute.amazonaws.com:30020      1.10 KB (22 Pkts.)
IPV4 UDP  192.168.1.115:3074     95.177.169.42:30020        1.10 KB (22 Pkts.)
IPV4 UDP  192.168.1.115:3074     177.54.157.68:39250        1.10 KB (22 Pkts.)
IPV4 UDP  192.168.1.115:3074     107.6.100.202:38240       1.10 KB (22 Pkts.)
IPV4 UDP  192.168.1.115:3074     ec2-54-169-147-163.ap-southeast-1.compute.amazonaws.com:30020      1.10 KB (22 Pkts.)
IPV4 UDP  192.168.1.115:3074    192.170.153.186:44100       1.10 KB (22 Pkts.)
IPV4 UDP  192.168.1.115:3074    185.34.107.128:3074        683 B (16 Pkts.)
IPV4 TCP   192.168.1.115:52383     65.55.252.93:443         152 B (3 Pkts.)

What 3 Ports are perfect for modern warfare ? Becoz i see much different Ports , 

i played whit ps4 , my hitmarkers are bad 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, NinaRicci2011 said:

What 3 Ports are perfect for modern warfare ? Becoz i see much different Ports , 

i played whit ps4 , my hitmarkers are bad 

how did you get the list of servers??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello,

I created the rules of the first post and I have a question because I think that it don't works in my router. The red light of the traffic priorization has never turn on and only the packages of download increase.  ¿Is it normal that only the packages of dowload increase and the upload don't increase? ¿Is it normal that the red light has never turn on?

I attach a picture.

Thank you

6c3a48c9-62eb-4ed4-a7bc-425a4054194d.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No that isn't normal. The rules you've added will be incorrect, you'll have to double check the rules mentioned by the guys in the topic to get it working correctly. Alternatively post a picture of your rules and they can let you know what to change.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...