Jump to content
kinel

how to get better hit detection

Recommended Posts

I use the same settings for CW, MW, and WZ. Honestly right now the Warzone meta and ttk have it in a bad place. That and the cheaters seem to trump my connection. I’m not saying CW and MW are perfect, I still run into a player per lobby that’s unable to be killed, but overall my connection and hit reg are the most consistent when I simply throttle my speeds. I’m personally not using traffic prio of any sort and I no longer use geo filter because 9/10 times I’m thrown into a lobby between 30-60ms which play about the same for me, which is nice because I find matches quickly and don’t have to deal with it blocking servers. Even the over seas servers aren’t terrible, with the occasional exception, in which case I just block a bad one if I come across it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, K0NSPIRACY said:

You have similar speeds to myself. Are your speeds restricted in the QoS sliders or in bandwidth allocation? What other settings do you use and what platform do you play on?

I don't use a Netduma router so can't really say.

I play on Xbox and PS4.

I DMZ the console, I don't prio any ports.

I use QoS to throttle my speed to gaming traffic only.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i have 100-100 (about)  in the terms of speed,  how much should i go in percentages, im doing 70% each for now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i have a  PS5 and a PC.  i mainly play on PC tho, but i been on the  PS5  as of  late on my GF account ranking her up and   im noticing the PS5 hit detections feels ALOT  stronger  than on the PC,  i know about the  M/KB stuff but im on controller  on pc as well.  so im trying  to figure out here    is it  possible to get the PS5 hit detections  on PC?   or nah.   cause  its really weird how the same game has 2 different hit detections 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/2/2021 at 4:24 AM, N3CR0 said:

I have 60d 20u and have to drop my upload to 0.2mb to get ridda shoot first die first, bad hit reg etc and even then its not perfect. That crap still happens on occasion.

 

lol .2mb dont ever try a screen or video shot i would stay at 2.5mb, under 2.5 the game and your console might start working under load trying to make up for a poor connection

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ownal0t said:

i have a  PS5 and a PC.  i mainly play on PC tho, but i been on the  PS5  as of  late on my GF account ranking her up and   im noticing the PS5 hit detections feels ALOT  stronger  than on the PC,  i know about the  M/KB stuff but im on controller  on pc as well.  so im trying  to figure out here    is it  possible to get the PS5 hit detections  on PC?   or nah.   cause  its really weird how the same game has 2 different hit detections 

whats the kd on the ps5 account whats the KD on the PC account, if you take your profile from your pc and you play on your PS5 i get it doesnt have the same hit detection as your GF's account. (I KNOW SOMEONE) who has a xbox one s, a one x, and a series x, when they want to be a super try hard they will start a lobby with one of there other consoles that has a win/loss of 0.05 and a kd of 0.10. Once the game starts the account on the older console gets kicked for inactivity and he runs circles around bots

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, TODDzillaInLA said:

 

lol .2mb dont ever try a screen or video shot i would stay at 2.5mb, under 2.5 the game and your console might start working under load trying to make up for a poor connection

2.5 was shit for me, hence why I don't use it. 0.2 works.

However, I have yet to find anything that works for Warzone. Its bad with my QoS settings, its bad without. Getting annoyed only getting hitmarkers all the time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, N3CR0 said:

2.5 was shit for me, hence why I don't use it. 0.2 works.

However, I have yet to find anything that works for Warzone. Its bad with my QoS settings, its bad without. Getting annoyed only getting hitmarkers all the time.

0.2mb? is what your clamming correct? If this is then this doesn't even cover the minimal requirements. i have mentioned this before but most people that buy things like a netduma expect to much, and a lot of little tweeks most users do is all placebo effect. i would completely disable qos dont use it at all, make sure you disable everything under traffic traffic prioritization. on your geo filter set your home pin to the middle of the globe then set distance to max then ping assist to 30, if your experience is better by any kinda percent then fine tune it with qos but 0.2 is the wrong direction sorry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, TODDzillaInLA said:

0.2mb? is what your clamming correct? If this is then this doesn't even cover the minimal requirements. i have mentioned this before but most people that buy things like a netduma expect to much, and a lot of little tweeks most users do is all placebo effect. i would completely disable qos dont use it at all, make sure you disable everything under traffic traffic prioritization. on your geo filter set your home pin to the middle of the globe then set distance to max then ping assist to 30, if your experience is better by any kinda percent then fine tune it with qos but 0.2 is the wrong direction sorry

0.2 is working very good and it is also logic. You need a little bit of knowledge about netcode in games to understand why. Here is a good starter guide: https://forum.netduma.com/topic/16499-networking-lag-compensation-and-hit-detection/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, TODDzillaInLA said:

0.2mb? is what your clamming correct? If this is then this doesn't even cover the minimal requirements. i have mentioned this before but most people that buy things like a netduma expect to much, and a lot of little tweeks most users do is all placebo effect. i would completely disable qos dont use it at all, make sure you disable everything under traffic traffic prioritization. on your geo filter set your home pin to the middle of the globe then set distance to max then ping assist to 30, if your experience is better by any kinda percent then fine tune it with qos but 0.2 is the wrong direction sorry

I don't use a Netduma router. Haven't for about 2 years now.

I've been using 0.2 for a few months now and I choke alot of nukes... defo not placebo.

In fact, its not even 0.2... its 0.190 :D

My QoS works differently to how Netduma's does.

I have a few videos on my YT channel that were made using 0.2, I also have a few others that I haven't posted yet.

All CoD games have played like utter tripe for me without QoS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, N3CR0 said:

I don't use a Netduma router. Haven't for about 2 years now.

I've been using 0.2 for a few months now and I choke alot of nukes... defo not placebo.

My QoS works differently to how Netduma's does.

I have a few videos on my YT channel that were made using 0.2, I also have a few others that I haven't posted yet.

All CoD games have played like utter tripe for me without QoS.

youtube link plz dude

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, TODDzillaInLA said:

LOL Troll

Excuse me? You realise I can prove that I can connect to the game with speed that low right?

I can also screenshot my QoS setting that'll show the same...

Watch who you're talking to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TODDzillaInLA said:

im not watching anything troll

Believe what you like idiot. Just because in your opinion my settings can't possibly work, doesn't mean that you're right.

Been throttling my upload that much for months and it works almost flawlessly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, N3CR0 said:

Excuse me? You realise I can prove that I can connect to the game with speed that low right?

I can also screenshot my QoS setting that'll show the same...

Watch who you're talking to.

Lol ignore him. He doesn't know what he's on about in most of his posts, they're embarrassing to read..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, N3CR0 said:

I don't use a Netduma router. Haven't for about 2 years now.

LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, johnnytran said:

Lol ignore him. He doesn't know what he's on about in most of his posts, they're embarrassing to read..

He doesn't seem to know much about anything its true.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay i gotta add this question. Im having way higher prioritized upload playing warzone on PC. 

 

Question is: which one matters higher prioritized upload or download? 

image.png.e264d4e2511aeab2039927d6e8124754.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/1/2021 at 11:33 PM, TODDzillaInLA said:

You should have a awesome connection to the game with our doing anything. The lag compression engine is backwards so the faster your connection the worse you get handicapped. Why we use the qos siders to dumb down our connection. I don’t know about pc or ps but Xbox live has a 25mb cap and COD doesn’t use more then 4mbps 

I had no idea about this... I've been on xbox live since the start of it and have no idea about this... I have 225 download and 13 upload i prob need to dumb mine down to play online shooters huh?

 

Thanks

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/28/2021 at 7:49 PM, Densha-Warrior said:

The prioritization for pc doesn't work, no relation to the level. And I just need to know why it doesn't work on pc, that's all,

I never said "I'm the best"

I have been playing FPS for 15 years.

Just COD has a problem , I'm not the only one to say that.

 

 

and for info, players in 9, 20ms lobbies like you said has not 9, 20ms but 40, 60 120 sometime 200, all the ping possible

But this, you don't know because on console, you can't see the ping players, just yours and on the pause menu 

Just Cold War PC Shows the bar like console

 

I'm not looking for an advance , I'm looking for something Logical!

By exemple, a guy with 60, 80ms ping and you shoot him with 20ms and you die even though you shot before him or become red almost every time,

It's not Logical

 

I need Logic,

we need logic 

for a better world

 

lol

 

I said lol but I'm serious

 

 

I'm with you my friend ... I've tried all the settings here suggested to play warzone on the PC and nothing works ... but what makes me more insulted is that I paid a fortune to import this router, which promises worlds and funds, and the netduma team does not lend itself to making a tutorial that is, updated, for the game most played by everyone who buys this router .... including, there is no specific profile for it ... there are for several games that nobody plays, and for the main fps game of the moment, there is no ... seriously thinking about selling this router and getting a router that can put open source firmwares with better QOss ... a shame

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...