Does the Geo-Filter not support the New Modern Warfare?? I've even tried erasing my PC and adding it as a console and still this is what it looks like when in a lobby. When I click on the server nothing shows up. (See Pics 1 and 2) I took these screenshots while the match was loading up.

Clearly this isn't the server anyway because it randomly shows up and disappears when I'm not in a lobby and just at the main screen before I enter a match. (And yes it's the same ID) The other pic is a random peer which might be me? I'm not sure but its the only peer that shows up both when I'm in game and not in a lobby or match. (See Pic 3)

netdum2cap.PNG

netdum3cap.PNG

netdum1cap.PNG

It isn't working perfectly yet. The main issue right now is that there are some mislocated servers, which can cause issues with matchmaking.

Right now we recommend you just use Ping Assist as a temporary solution to this problem

That peer is a server I checked the IP. You won't see yourself on the map at all. Disable Auto Ping and then click on the icon that shows when you're in a game. What happens when you use Ping Assist? I would suggest zooming out of the map so you can see fully.

Is there any update on using the Geo-Filter for Modern Warfare? It simply doesn't work..It searches and connects me to high ping servers outside the radius of my filter. 

If they're in triangles that indicates they're being blocked so couldn't be the game host. Could you zoom out completely of the map and get into a game where it's outside your radius and post a screenshot please?

The icon within your radius is the host. The one in Europe is an authentication server that we have whitelisted as it is required for online play, if you were to block it then you wouldn't be able to connect to the game at all.