East

Traffic Prioritization Settings: Modern Warefare (BO4)

5 hours ago, Sable said:

Yea it’s every lobby, It’s not that I’m struggling it’s just a lot of them moments where you kill 1 and they all come swarm you, irritating.

Thats another reason why running and gunning isn't viable in this game. Everyone runs around holding hands every damn match.

If I kill one, 95% of the time I'm instadead a second later and if you manage to get the two guys, there always seems to be a third.

I've found it's when I play with with friends that I always finish down, I get that second behind feeling. When I play OK my own though, same settings, it plays great, 2-3 ratio every time. Don't know why, it's frustrating. 

Ok so tp seems to work the majority of the time. Night and day difference and with caddy to automate the process it's even more user friendly. My question is why? Why does this make the drastic difference? Isn't the netduma routers supposed to do this anyway if set correctly? The cod series has never played as well for me as it does now and I've played since 1 on pc, mohaa before that and quake and ut99. Opinions? Thoughts?

7 hours ago, slugg said:

Ok so tp seems to work the majority of the time

Excuse my ignorance, what is tp?

Yesterday I played a few matches throtling connection (or whatever it writes), with Caddy and forcing spanish servers. The feelings were not perfect, but neither bad.

Of course, there were matches in witch I had to leave because they were totally unplayable, but there were A LOT less than before.

I knew that things were not bad because after 1 hour and half of playing, I did not rage. Still don't have the feeling of a fixed connection, but in progress.

I want to ask you guys something:  noticed that when the game is searching for a lobby and puts me in one in wich I'm all alone and other players begin to enter till the lobby is full, this games plays really bad. Is much better when the game puts me in a lobby that it's almost full, or even the game is started. Do you feel the same?

3 hours ago, Grafti said:

I want to ask you guys something:  noticed that when the game is searching for a lobby and puts me in one in wich I'm all alone and other players begin to enter till the lobby is full, this games plays really bad. Is much better when the game puts me in a lobby that it's almost full, or even the game is started. Do you feel the same?

Nope. Them matches feel no different from any other.

essayer pour voir de revenir a la version 1.03.5 de mon netduma r1 car avec version 1.03.6 beaucoup trop de retard résultat très flagrant des la premier partie  un net avantages en duel plus de retard met de l avance miracle thank god

#sable

When you was throttling your speeds to 100 kbs

Where you playing on peer to peer connection

As what i noticed ages ago with under 2mb upload i was only getting peer to peer games

hahaha.jpg

So there are bot lobbies in the game.  This might explain why you get those easy matches.

However, it does not explain how this youtuber is playing with level 10 bot/lower skilled players getting nukes. 

At this point I seriously doubt the problem is with the router for this game. 

17 minutes ago, East said:

hahaha.jpg

So there are bot lobbies in the game.  This might explain why you get those easy matches.

However, it does not explain how this youtuber is playing with level 10 bot/lower skilled players getting nukes. 

At this point I seriously doubt the problem is with the router for this game. 

He boosts, everyone knows it. No different from that moron KS.

The question is how are they doing it? We don't see level 10's playing in our lobbies. The lowest is 55.  So how is he finding level 10's and playing up with them?

I can only assume that if you played on the same lobbies as those clowns play in no one would have problems with their netduma router.

56 minutes ago, East said:

The question is how are they doing it? We don't see level 10's playing in our lobbies. The lowest is 55.  So how is he finding level 10's and playing up with them?

I can only assume that if you played on the same lobbies as those clowns play in no one would have problems with their netduma router.

Probably session joins on a smurf account.

Yeah they are not the only ones doing it.  Some of the videos I see make the other players look like bots.  I'm curious to know how they are getting in those lobbies because even if you try to piggyback of a low rank/0.XX KD player SBMM is still in effect.

I've only experienced a handful of matches were I felt like either my team were bots or the other team were bots.  Doing things that made no sense. 

Like crawl walking from a spawn point.  Hiding in the corner and looking the opposite way.  Being oblivious to teammates and opponents but seems to follow a specific path. 

Trigger bot like aiming all of a sudden.  And they either don't have any mics or will not respond to vocal/text chat.

12 hours ago, Victor-Yout said:

tried the settings, but only one rule is used by PP

Bildschirmfoto 2020-08-08 um 13.31.55.png

Is that the new build?