BO4 / MW Gameplay and Settings 2019/2020

GHOST-1-EC

2 hours ago, kinel said:

Were talking about putting the ports into traffic prioratization  not portforward

blackfirehawk it might stilll be a second behind but your bullets will melt them instantly

If you put the right ports in

Btw blackfirehawk my external port is always 3074

Myself i have gone back to the older firmware  so it shows me the ports the game uses 

I know i Talk about putting the Ports in Traffic prio too

Whats the Point of a good hitdetection wen you loose every Fight becouse you are delayed? You cant Rush..you cant Camp. 

I dont know If a older Firmware has this Feature on the xr300

Hello all,

I tried to put traffic prioritization on my XR500, I put 25000-45000 and UDP 3074, PS4,

I reebooted my XR500 and after that, it is impossible to find a game ??

I did something wrong ???

also, if I didnt use traffic prioritization, I can get lobby.

I got good gameplay without T. P. only if I put my bandwith for my PS4 at around 1 MB manually.  someone has any experience with internet speed better to play COD ?

DanyKTM when you say 1mb is that for download and upload

also you said your putting them in range from 25000 to 45000

We put them in indavidually  one at a time

Like ghost posted before

Blackfirehawk i cant tell if it will make you not be second behind  i think thats down to ping

As i think you mentioned before your on 25ms  to 30 ms ping  i think if i remember  correct 

I have played on a 8ms ping   a 16ms ping  a 27 ms ping  a 30 ms these pings are to the dedis not ingame ping

The dedi where i got 30 ms ping is the game i didnt feel a second behind  and i got a 17 kill streak in my first game

I have a question, I have the xr700 playing on Xbox, after I connect to xbox live[3074] at the start of modern warfare. 9 out of 10 times no matter what sever I connect to the int. port is 3075, the ext. port is always different ranging from 3080 to 3175,   if I add port 3075 to traffic prioritization what would I put for the ext. port number, when you set up traffic prioritization selector , theirs a source port and destination Port. which  one do I put 3075 in?  and what goes in the other? tks.  

• Administrators
5 hours ago, slickrick6922 said:

I have a question, I have the xr700 playing on Xbox, after I connect to xbox live[3074] at the start of modern warfare. 9 out of 10 times no matter what sever I connect to the int. port is 3075, the ext. port is always different ranging from 3080 to 3175,   if I add port 3075 to traffic prioritization what would I put for the ext. port number, when you set up traffic prioritization selector , theirs a source port and destination Port. which  one do I put 3075 in?  and what goes in the other? tks.  

Always keep source ports as the default and just change the destination ports.

On 11/25/2019 at 6:49 PM, GHOST-1-EC said:

For anyone still claiming "placebo" here is a short clip - this was my first game on now......a quick 11piece on MW - i don't have a capture card so recording clips and vids on the ps4 slim is killing the quality of the video/s (my bad for that).

Here is some BO4 TDM gameplay i just had..... been busy with work so i cudnt comment much on the thread. 

Enjoy!!! 

• Administrators
38 minutes ago, slickrick6922 said:

my int. ports 3075 but the ex. port number changes,  what do I put for ex. port?

I wouldn't suggest port forwarding if your NAT is Open already, the Traffic Prioritization is what would help more in this situation. That's the thing as well, you don't know always what the ex port will be.

I've noticed that since tweaking the ports for Traffic Prioritization HIt rego and overall movement in game has improved.  I can actually run and gun with a SMG and do decent.  Were before it simply wasn't possible. 

Example1.jpg
Example2.jpg
Example3.jpg

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

I wouldn't suggest port forwarding if your NAT is Open already, the Traffic Prioritization is what would help more in this situation. That's the thing as well, you don't know always what the ex port will be.

Thanks for the response.  open ports are not my problem,   using UPnP,  UDP ports are opening on other devises in my house,  its my understanding that with classified games checked in traffic prioritization all UDP ports are being prioritized,  I would like to only prioritize the gaming UDP ports that I'm using for gaming. thoughts?

East when  you find the ports is it showing you its usin 3 ports every gamethe

first is 3074 for ps4 

Second hers an eg port 30070  this will stay the same till you relogin

The 3rd is the most important one but changes every lobby

BTw if you guys want more ports that are being used i have updated this list with a lot more ports  the link is on page 5  i think

1 minute ago, kinel said:

East when  you find the ports is it showing you its usin 3 ports every gamethe

first is 3074 for ps4 

Second hers an eg port 30070  this will stay the same till you relogin

The 3rd is the most important one but changes every lobby

BTw if you guys want more ports that are being used i have updated this list with a lot more ports  the link is on page 5  i think

Well I'm on PC.  And Wireshark doesn't work. If you start MW with WS it will shutdown MW 😐.  It's a known "feature" of Modern Warfare.  No info on how Battle(non)Sense is doing it🤫.

In any case I'm using what we originally discussed. 3074-3075 and from 30000-45000 both ways(30000-40000 and 3074-3075) in traffic prioritization. 

There are some matches were I can clearly tell that hitrego and movement is off.  So I know for a fact that 30000-45000 isn't all of them (at least for PC).  Or they aren't being prioritized.  I wish I could get Wireshark working ☹️.  But for over 90% of my matches in the past few days have been excellent to say the least. 

example11.png

Here is a perfect example of SBMM kicking in (no cheating that I noticed).  And I only played the last 3-5 minutes of the match on Euphrates River map.  I don't have to look at dumaOS I can tell that packets are being prioritized.  So at a guess add those ports from 3800-15000 (at a guess) or we know something more concrete. 

• Administrators
18 hours ago, slickrick6922 said:

Thanks for the response.  open ports are not my problem,   using UPnP,  UDP ports are opening on other devises in my house,  its my understanding that with classified games checked in traffic prioritization all UDP ports are being prioritized,  I would like to only prioritize the gaming UDP ports that I'm using for gaming. thoughts?

Yeah that's absolutely fine. When you do it make sure to disable DumaOS Classified Games first and then when you're adding the advanced rules don't change the source ports, just add the ports you want to destination. May need to make a few rules but that is fine.

2 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Yeah that's absolutely fine. When you do it make sure to disable DumaOS Classified Games first and then when you're adding the advanced rules don't change the source ports, just add the ports you want to destination. May need to make a few rules but that is fine.

Happy Thanksgiving,  ,    I'm thinking port 3074 is just used to connect to Xbox live.   I use that port weather I'm playing COD or battlefield.  I think I'm kicking over to port 3075 while playing COD because UPnP shows that port opened every time I play the new COD.  heres my problem,  I dont need to prioritize port 3074 just to connect .when I add port 3075 into traffic prioritization it does not turn the red light on.  I've tried a couple things 3075 int port and ex. port.   3075 int. port and 3098 ext. port .  if I look in UPnP the ex. ports always changing?

• Administrators
57 minutes ago, slickrick6922 said:

Happy Thanksgiving,  ,    I'm thinking port 3074 is just used to connect to Xbox live.   I use that port weather I'm playing COD or battlefield.  I think I'm kicking over to port 3075 while playing COD because UPnP shows that port opened every time I play the new COD.  heres my problem,  I dont need to prioritize port 3074 just to connect .when I add port 3075 into traffic prioritization it does not turn the red light on.  I've tried a couple things 3075 int port and ex. port.   3075 int. port and 3098 ext. port .  if I look in UPnP the ex. ports always changing?

Happy Thanksgiving! Don't worry about port forwarding. When adding to Traffic Prioritization have you made two rules e.g. Source 1-65535 Dest 3074 TCP/UDP & Source 1-65535 Dest 3075 TCP/UDP?

10 hours ago, alex.devine said:

@kinel Thank you for taking the time to help others, I have been following :)

Please, could I ask you to do a step by step guide on how to add the ports? even if you show how to add one?

Thank you.

i am no exert at it but hees a link to what might help

i am no expert at this either

8 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Happy Thanksgiving! Don't worry about port forwarding. When adding to Traffic Prioritization have you made two rules e.g. Source 1-65535 Dest 3074 TCP/UDP & Source 1-65535 Dest 3075 TCP/UDP?

I'm not using port fowarding,  I'm trying to get traffic prio. to work on port 3075 only. 

Slickrick click the link above post frome me

then scroll dow to a  members post called RL317  he shows exactly jow you should do it you cou could do it in ranges or indavidually 

RL317 do them in ranges

I would take his advice as he knows about this stuff more than me

Plus he ws the one who advised me how to do it correctly

• GHOST-1-EC changed the title to BO4 / MW Gameplay and Settings 2019/2020