Jump to content
ugotstretched

Is this the real problem?

Recommended Posts

Ok so after doing a little tinkering with the Geo, i came to the conclusion that my Receive rate is way higher than my Send rate.  Is this the the reason why i always feel like im a step behind? Shoot first die first?  Im a very good player and am fairing well at the game, but have to play almost like im in a tourney to do so.  If this sending and receiving is the issue how do i balance them out?  Any suggestions?

20191112_043843.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think this is normal behaviour. There's more to download than upload because you're only one player in a room of 12 or so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alex is right !!! Download is what happen in game and upload is what You do in game !!! So download reports all the lobby while upload reports only what You do !!! 

Now the reason why you are a step behind... do you use Auto Ping and do you look at Auto Ping stats while playing ??? Do you manage your duma os via wifi or via Lan ??? 

You need to manage Duma Os via wifi 2.4ghz like a phone...tablet or laptop !!! Use a web browser like chrome to access and manage your duma os !!! While in a game you want to look at Auto Ping stats on geo filter page !!! So you need to enable auto ping !!! First thing that matter is Tickrate and second thing is Ping !!! So first you want to look at both tickrate... they have to always be at minimum 120hz and bouncing upper like to 180hz 200hz but never down !!! If you see both tickrates going down at 60hz then you are unstable so you'll have to stabilise your duma os router !!! I have explained how to do on other posts and i'll do a video today showing and explaining everything (i started to rec the video on Friday but somethin weird happened so i stopped it...but now everything is like it was before Friday so i'll do it today) and i'll upload it here on the forum !!!

After you confirmed that your tickrates are stable at higher than 120hz...the second thing is the Ping...so from there you'll have to find the best dedis location near you !!! All that is done by manually pinging desired dedis when you start MW... to do that you need to disable auto ping.... then you start the game you want and enter it so it will make detection of available dedis for that game...then press on one of the dedis or fake peer showing on the map (closest to you is the best normaly) and ping as many dedis location you want (by always restarting the game after each ping detection) until you find the best or bests dedis available near you !!! Then adjust your radius to only cover the dedis locations you want... restart your router still via duma os control panel...then start the console and game....enjoy !!! Always take a look at duma os auto ping stats on wifi 2.4ghz while you play to confirm that tickrates stay higher than 120hz and that you still on the desired dedis by confirming with ping (like if you choose only one dedis location and you ping them at 3ms...well each properly located dedis there would ping at the same 3ms...so if you happen to fall on a mislocated dedis at that location...pinging higher than 3ms then that would confirm it's a mislocated dedis !!!) from there you would only have to deny it and screenshot it so you'll be able to report it here on the proper section of the forum !!! 

👽🍻

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, DMC_81 said:

Alex is right !!! Download is what happen in game and upload is what You do in game !!! So download reports all the lobby while upload reports only what You do !!! 

Now the reason why you are a step behind... do you use Auto Ping and do you look at Auto Ping stats while playing ??? Do you manage your duma os via wifi or via Lan ??? 

You need to manage Duma Os via wifi 2.4ghz like a phone...tablet or laptop !!! Use a web browser like chrome to access and manage your duma os !!! While in a game you want to look at Auto Ping stats on geo filter page !!! So you need to enable auto ping !!! First thing that matter is Tickrate and second thing is Ping !!! So first you want to look at both tickrate... they have to always be at minimum 120hz and bouncing upper like to 180hz 200hz but never down !!! If you see both tickrates going down at 60hz then you are unstable so you'll have to stabilise your duma os router !!! I have explained how to do on other posts and i'll do a video today showing and explaining everything (i started to rec the video on Friday but somethin weird happened so i stopped it...but now everything is like it was before Friday so i'll do it today) and i'll upload it here on the forum !!!

After you confirmed that your tickrates are stable at higher than 120hz...the second thing is the Ping...so from there you'll have to find the best dedis location near you !!! All that is done by manually pinging desired dedis when you start MW... to do that you need to disable auto ping.... then you start the game you want and enter it so it will make detection of available dedis for that game...then press on one of the dedis or fake peer showing on the map (closest to you is the best normaly) and ping as many dedis location you want (by always restarting the game after each ping detection) until you find the best or bests dedis available near you !!! Then adjust your radius to only cover the dedis locations you want... restart your router still via duma os control panel...then start the console and game....enjoy !!! Always take a look at duma os auto ping stats on wifi 2.4ghz while you play to confirm that tickrates stay higher than 120hz and that you still on the desired dedis by confirming with ping (like if you choose only one dedis location and you ping them at 3ms...well each properly located dedis there would ping at the same 3ms...so if you happen to fall on a mislocated dedis at that location...pinging higher than 3ms then that would confirm it's a mislocated dedis !!!) from there you would only have to deny it and screenshot it so you'll be able to report it here on the proper section of the forum !!! 

👽🍻

Given how trash the netcode is in all CODs, despite my prestine connection (A+ bufferbloat, less than 12ms ping to servers in game, and 1gb up/down bandwith), I am willing to try just about anything at this point..  I have found that things that are counterintuitive have had unexplained consistent benefts in the past (e.g., throttling, etc.).

 

Tried your method by downloading the .40 hotfix, resetting, starting the game (New Modern Warfare) with only 1 5ghz wifi device attached, started a match, ran a youtube video, then disabled the wifi on the device..  but the tickrate never stabilizes above 120hz..

 

Any thoughts?  Have a missed anything?  Appreciate any feedback DMC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Scrizzy said:

Given how trash the netcode is in all CODs, despite my prestine connection (A+ bufferbloat, less than 12ms ping to servers in game, and 1gb up/down bandwith), I am willing to try just about anything at this point..  I have found that things that are counterintuitive have had unexplained consistent benefts in the past (e.g., throttling, etc.).

 

Tried your method by downloading the .40 hotfix, resetting, starting the game (New Modern Warfare) with only 1 5ghz wifi device attached, started a match, ran a youtube video, then disabled the wifi on the device..  but the tickrate never stabilizes above 120hz..

 

Any thoughts?  Have a missed anything?  Appreciate any feedback DMC

Same dude. Everything he said and you did, I did, no luck. Maybe we got a Dud of a router? Idk. Hopefully he uploads a youtube video of "How To".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BugsAndGlitches- said:

Same dude. Everything he said and you did, I did, no luck. Maybe we got a Dud of a router? Idk. Hopefully he uploads a youtube video of "How To".

It can't be a dud as Auto Ping just reports what is happening, if you're not seeing higher tick rates then you just haven't encountered any servers where that is happening.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...