Netduma Jack

I've been on 2.1.3.29 for like 6 months now.  and for last 3 months I haven't been able to 'flush cloud' in geo filter. 

"error:  the operation is taking longer then expected."

I tried rebooting and everything...still there.

If I can get access to 3.0 great.   if not, any help with flushing cloud successfully would be great.

thx

1 hour ago, sitefresh said:

I've been on 2.1.3.29 for like 6 months now.  and for last 3 months I haven't been able to 'flush cloud' in geo filter. 

"error:  the operation is taking longer then expected."

I tried rebooting and everything...still there.

If I can get access to 3.0 great.   if not, any help with flushing cloud successfully would be great.

thx

The error you're talking about is actually normal for the R1, as in it's a known bug. It will say it's taking longer than expected, but it will actually still do the update. Just wait about a minute and then refresh the page, the update will have been completed.

At this point we're not actually giving people access to 3.0, Insiders is just a place to share information and gather feedback and opinions.

12 hours ago, Kaks07 said:

Sign me up please whenever the spaces open :)

As long as you've filled in the form, you'll be added as soon as we have spaces!

I signed up on the XR 450 beta am I already picked or do I just have to wait until I can update for the beta updates

Just now, hell12309 said:

I signed up on the XR 450 beta am I already picked or do I just have to wait until I can update for the beta updates

The Insiders isn't for beta testers specifically but rather to provide sneak peaks and get feedback on features that will be included in the update. Being signed up for the Insiders does not guarantee you'll receive beta firmware for any DumaOS powered router.

Although we MIGHT do beta tests with Insiders at some point, maybe. We haven't decided yet!