nigellion

Lag comp has totally cripple my game as a decent player

I remeber dmc posted above saying to do  the 5g trick you have to diconnect 5 g  by your device itself not the router  

that was very important

18 hours ago, kinel said:

I remeber dmc posted above saying to do  the 5g trick you have to diconnect 5 g  by your device itself not the router  

that was very important

Tried that many times. I did it with samsung 4k smart tv, another phone, iPad, my phone,  nothing. It keeps spiking every second. Example: Apex legends host tick bounces 20-40-80-100+, client 40-120+ every second. Modern warfare same, host tickrate 60-120+, client tickrate 60-120+ every second. @DMC_81 @Netduma Alex @Netduma Fraser any tips perhaps or reignite my brain lol

On 11/7/2019 at 1:08 PM, Albo2001 said:

For me this work..

1) Downgrade to .32

2) 3 Factory reset

3)Upgrade to .40 HotFix

4)Reboot xr500 , connect wifi 2,4 and 5

5)Start Console connected via LAN

6)Start Game

7)Disconnect 5 wifi

8)Start match

Going to give it a shot. What if i am already on the hotfix firmware. Do i still need to downgrade or just do the factory resets

7 hours ago, Albo2001 said:

Downgrade and upgrade, after 3 factory reset..

Finally got it to stabilize at 60hz. The hitmarks and gameplay was epic. A vast improvement. Do I need to reboot the router Everytime I want to play MW 

Even if you have a super low ping, it will only take you so far. 

Why? because others are still lagging with 60 70 80 100+ms connections to the server.

With lag compensation you will be destroyed. 
The new COD servers are running at 20hertz(in the beta) i believe so couple that with their netcode and having a LOW PING is now a DISADVANTAGE in most online shooting games.

10-15 years ago it was an ADVANTAGE.
There is nothing you can do about it, buying a netduma will only take you so far.
If the network module was still the old HOST based system you could have something to work with.
Sadly gaming has taking a complete nose dive with the allowance of high ping players and lag compensation built to lay a red carpet and cover up the lag on the laggy players end.

My issue is lots of players from Mexico and South America constantly find there way into lobbies even though I am located in Kansas.

There is NOTHING you do about it. 
It's made me semi-racist instead of promoting unity.