Guest Killhippie

XR500 Firmware version 2.3.2.56 released.

Be patient then. Takes time for development of FW. Lets not push or rush them to release something that doesn't work. Betas take time. Nature of development. 

Hello!

I'm a Network Engineer and Software Engineer for a very large corporation that works in critical infrastructure. If you guys need any assistance with development, by all means please feel free to let me know. :)

I'm a recent consumer of your product DumaOS (in the Netgear XR500) and I love the idea behind the OS. I have been accomplishing exactly what your team has created by manually adding ACLs to my Cisco Router and Switches, but seeing this OS in action, I decided I'd hop on here to not only thank your team for making the product, but also offer a helping hand if you ever need. 

Please feel free to reach out to me if you're ever short on help. 

Thanks! 

9 hours ago, Destroyer_anon said:

Hello!

I'm a Network Engineer and Software Engineer for a very large corporation that works in critical infrastructure. If you guys need any assistance with development, by all means please feel free to let me know. :)

I'm a recent consumer of your product DumaOS (in the Netgear XR500) and I love the idea behind the OS. I have been accomplishing exactly what your team has created by manually adding ACLs to my Cisco Router and Switches, but seeing this OS in action, I decided I'd hop on here to not only thank your team for making the product, but also offer a helping hand if you ever need. 

Please feel free to reach out to me if you're ever short on help. 

Thanks! 

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Thank you very much for the offer and the kind words, it is very much appreciated!

so do you support netgear or not ????
i have XR500 for 3 years and i didnt get a single update ???

whats wrong ???

3 hours ago, gkontos10 said:

so do you support netgear or not ????
i have XR500 for 3 years and i didnt get a single update ???

whats wrong ???

I've responded to your post, as you can see this topic is regarding an update for the XR500

8 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

I've responded to your post, as you can see this topic is regarding an update for the XR500

When is the new duma is 3.0 officially coming out

13 minutes ago, fpsmercs said:

When is the new duma is 3.0 officially coming out

There is no exact ETA, it just depends how well the beta goes. There will be at least one more beta version

@Netduma FraserI'm having an issue with this update I'm not able to connect to the 5 GHz Network it's only allowing me to connect to the 2.4 GHz Network and sometimes the 2.4 gigahertz Network disconnects me and reconnects

20 minutes ago, fpsmercs said:

@Netduma FraserI'm having an issue with this update I'm not able to connect to the 5 GHz Network it's only allowing me to connect to the 2.4 GHz Network and sometimes the 2.4 gigahertz Network disconnects me and reconnects

Did you perform a factory reset using the rear pinhole method after updating? Don’t use a saved profile either, set the router up as a fresh install.

4 hours ago, fpsmercs said:

@Newfie I just realized I almost forgot earlier I I did that right after I said that

So you've done the reset and it's still experiencing the same issue, or is it all working OK now?