RehivaE

Can't download and update games ps4 xr500

14 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Have you got port forwarding/UPnP enabled on the HS8? Does it interact with the connection at all or just passes through to the XR500? Are you using port forwarding/DMZ on the XR500 over UPnP for the PS4?

Upnp and port forwarding are disabled on the hs8, on the xr500 I'm using only upnp. I don't understand what do you mean by interact with the connection.

33 minutes ago, RehivaE said:

Upnp and port forwarding are disabled on the hs8, on the xr500 I'm using only upnp. I don't understand what do you mean by interact with the connection.

As in do you have any other devices connected to it, wireless devices etc. 

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

As in do you have any other devices connected to it, wireless devices etc. 

every devices is connected to the xr500: phones, laptops, tablets.

58 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

It doesn't make sense that PS4 reports open and the Xbox is getting double NAT. It's using all automatic settings to connect correct? Just to test if you put the Xbox in the XR500 DMZ what does it show then?

Just tried it but nothing still on double nat, can be the ethernet cat5 fault? Back when I was on 5ghz I had open nat on the xbox.

35 minutes ago, Netduma Alex said:

I don't see how it's possible that you could still be getting double NAT. Maybe you're under carrier grade NAT or something.

What is better, play 5ghz and open nat or play with lan and nat moderate? I think this are the only options.

That doesn't really make much sense at all unless you're using static information for one and not the other connection method. Do you know if this is the case? If you reconnect them as new connection methods do they then report open NAT or still differ? I feel like if that is not the case then it must be a misreading some how. Is it open on 2.4GHz as that would be better than 5GHz.