Hey, welcome to the forum!

You're searching for online games so they may still connect to different games, it would be easier if you just invite the other PlayStations PSN to your lobby so you can play together.

instead in case we are two teams of friends and we want to find  in the game and  the leader of the other team is always me with the second playstation find us maybe setting the geofilter

If you add both PlayStations to the Geo-Filter and set the location to somewhere with no servers/players, for example the ocean and you have enough friends on either side then it may put you in the same game if the game is not server based.

In theory, you have at least the minimum number of players for a game between the two consoles. This is dependent on if it's not a server based game. It is not guaranteed to work.

and then I’m very sure that in my area there is no one so it wouldn’t be enough to put a short range from where I am so to find my second playstation ? 

Basically yes, you'll have to try it to find out for certain. Both consoles will use the same radius so no need to expand it, just put in an area with no servers/players e.g the ocean to be sure.

That's likely, we don't condone the use of the router for cheating which is basically what that is but what you do is up to you. If it does work then search times will be much longer.