Géo filtre xr500 PS4

Cécé

Bonjour tout le monde, 

Je souhaite savoir comment procéder avec le géo filtre en blackout si je lance une game avec une team qui possède 'l'interface duma .

Je m'explique , si je cherche une partie avec le géofiltre actif, est ce que cela pose un problème si les membres du groupe on leurs filtre actif également ou il faut qu'il n'y ai que moi qui doit l'avoir actif?

merci de votre aide.

I think that the geographic filter should only be activated for one person in the group, since a server will only be connected if all the players in the group are able to join it. If multiple people have conflicting geographic filter settings, this can be a problem.

If your friends are outside your geographic filtering radius, you can manually allow them by joining a group in view mode, adding them to the Allow list, and then, once they are all allowed, turn on the filtering.

55 minutes ago, Netduma Alex said:

I think that the geographic filter should only be activated for one person in the group, since a server will only be connected if all the players in the group are able to join it. If multiple people have conflicting geographic filter settings, this can be a problem.

If your friends are outside your geographic filtering radius, you can manually allow them by joining a group in view mode, adding them to the Allow list, and then, once they are all allowed, turn on the filtering.

ok alex thank you for your answer, everything is clear
should I always get in the middle of the ocean to find parts where I can put myself at my actual location because it is obvious that I do not live in a boat or a submarine? hahaha

If you set your position in the middle of the ocean, you can use Ping Assist to block all connections with a high ping. If you do not use Ping Assist, then putting yourself in the middle of the ocean will block everything.