Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Have you guys been watching E3 2019? Anything that's piqued your interest?

I personally am super hyped that Phantasy Star Online 2 is finally coming out in the west! ...8 years after it came out in Japan... I've been playing a fan translation for ages.

Only for Xbox One and only in America so that kind of sucks... But you can actually change your console's region to download things from other countries, but DON'T TELL THEM I TOLD YOU THAT.

Also Nintendo announced some cool stuff... Animal Crossing New Horizon looks great, Luigi's Mansion 3 looks great... The Witcher 3 on Switch? How?

But i'll admit there was nothing announced that i'd say was MINDBLOWING. Just a lot of cool stuff.

How about you lot?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Project Scarlett looks really interesting though I have moved over to PS4 at the moment.

Cyberpunk 2077 though having Keanu Reeves in the game and having him reveal the release date for just under a year away was the highlight for me!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The new Elite Controller Series 2, my current one is in desperate need of replacement.

Scarlett... looking forward to that too.  Glad to see the dumbed down Anaconda did not get mentioned, and hopefully MS changed their strategy. Use X Cloud instead if you want a cheap device to game on... but hey hope your internet is up to the challenge!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im also very excited about the new Elite controller.. The current Elite controllers don't seem to hold up long for me.. But it has been replaced free for me.. Im on number 4 now.. And the new Xbox! Well I will be getting one unless something changes where I feel MS dumbs down on something with it.. Cant forget Halo either! Its always been my favorite game.. Even though I still feel very cautious about 343I. The history of that developer has by no means been great! Once Bungie had left that was really the end of the legend.. A new chapter for Halo maybe in our sights! Rising from the ashes! Could it be! Will it be! The once great game it was... Time will tell.. None the less the excitement is growing! ;) 

Zippy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Definitely liking the look of the Elite series 2. Scarlet sounds amazing, I best get saving as we have 4 to buy, we probably won’t be getting it at launch but hopefully soon after. Really want to see Modern Warfare MP gameplay, I’m not fussed for campaign, hoping MP is good this year as BO4 hasn’t been great.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Project Scarlett looks really interesting though I have moved over to PS4 at the moment.

Cyberpunk 2077 though having Keanu Reeves in the game and having him reveal the release date for just under a year away was the highlight for me!

Yeah I'm currently on PS4 as well although i'm a known flip flopper, the only thing i'm loyal to at the moment is Netduma...

Keanu was BREATHTAKING.

 

15 hours ago, simjc said:

The new Elite Controller Series 2, my current one is in desperate need of replacement.

Scarlett... looking forward to that too.  Glad to see the dumbed down Anaconda did not get mentioned, and hopefully MS changed their strategy. Use X Cloud instead if you want a cheap device to game on... but hey hope your internet is up to the challenge!

That's the irony, you either have to spend a lot of money on a console or on your internet package. Most "casuals" won't have the finely tuned internet connections required for xCloud to be effective... Still interested to see how xCloud performs though!

 

3 hours ago, pollutionblues said:

Definitely liking the look of the Elite series 2. Scarlet sounds amazing, I best get saving as we have 4 to buy, we probably won’t be getting it at launch but hopefully soon after. Really want to see Modern Warfare MP gameplay, I’m not fussed for campaign, hoping MP is good this year as BO4 hasn’t been great.

The "screenshots" from MW looked great but obviously they were taken using super high end hardware and some kind of in-game free-camera mode. I'll be more impressed once I see some actual moment to moment gameplay.

 

19 hours ago, Netduma Alex said:

I personally am super hyped that Phantasy Star Online 2 is finally coming out in the west! ...8 years after it came out in Japan... I've been playing a fan translation for ages.

In response to myself... I went on the PSO2 Tweaker Discord group and people are saying that the new release will actually be streamed. Apparently in Japan they released a version of PSO2 on Switch but it was just streamed from servers nearby. Rumours are that the reason that the western release is Microsoft exclusive is because they're using Microsoft Azure, they're doing an early adopters test of the xCloud platform. Interesting right? No? Whatever I guess i'm boring.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...