Halo MCC: Geo-Filter Disconnecting Pre-Game

Im a very loyal Halo fan.. And what Tripper has said is also something ive notice also..  But to be honest 343i has never been good at much.. Even worse at there Networking team.. The MCC is totally dedicated servers now.. And that transition hasn't been good at all.. This also has been the issue with H5.. The fan base for that game is even far worse..  I hate to see what there new Halo will do.. Im sure they will lose a great amount of there population if they don't get there games to perform better.. When Halo5 came out we screamed for Server Selection.. But what did we get! Search Preferences.. Which turned out to be a gamble.. And really did nothing with connection but more towards skill! Whoppty Dooo! Ive come to the conclusion that 343 could screw up a wet dream if given the chance! LOL :D

Zippy.

• Netduma Staff
11 hours ago, Zippy said:

Im a very loyal Halo fan.. And what Tripper has said is also something ive notice also..  But to be honest 343i has never been good at much.. Even worse at there Networking team.. The MCC is totally dedicated servers now.. And that transition hasn't been good at all.. This also has been the issue with H5.. The fan base for that game is even far worse..  I hate to see what there new Halo will do.. Im sure they will lose a great amount of there population if they don't get there games to perform better.. When Halo5 came out we screamed for Server Selection.. But what did we get! Search Preferences.. Which turned out to be a gamble.. And really did nothing with connection but more towards skill! Whoppty Dooo! Ive come to the conclusion that 343 could screw up a wet dream if given the chance! LOL :D

Zippy.

Hopefully Halo Infinite will be better - I've got really fond memories of playing Halo 3. Lets hope they pull it back from the brink!