Is it possible for you guys to reset my router because I am unable to access my netduma I have no laptop I set it up threw my Xbox I was able to acces the user interface until I changed my netduma to a static iP and changed my host iP address which I shouldn't have done cause now I cant acces my router user interface and I tried resetting the router from the back which didn't work so is it possible for you guys to reset my router via your headquarters

1 hour ago, Void basics said:

Is it possible for you guys to reset my router because I am unable to access my netduma I have no laptop I set it up threw my Xbox I was able to acces the user interface until I changed my netduma to a static iP and changed my host iP address which I shouldn't have done cause now I cant acces my router user interface and I tried resetting the router from the back which didn't work so is it possible for you guys to reset my router via your headquarters

I'm not entirely sure how the developers going to be able to access your router. The developers usually connect to the router remotely and would need you to be able to have that option ticked in the settings of the router. Sadly, I have the same problem with my router not resetting when holding the back button, but I am able to access the interface to reset it.  You could try one more time, using paperclip and holding the reset button while you disconnect the power cable, wait about 30 seconds and plug the power cable back into the router while holding the reset button an additional 30 seconds and release, last waiting 30 to 60 seconds and seeing if you can connect to the interface using either 192.168.88.1 or 192.168.1.1 address. Hopefully, you're able to connect. If not, the developers will be able to assist you further. 

- Tray

On 3/31/2019 at 3:20 AM, Void basics said:

Just did those steps still not able to access the interface sadly so I need a developer to reset my router from their location if possible 

Hi, welcome to the forum! Please try what Big Dog suggested above - that should hopefully work for you.