Geo-Filter Server Location Improvements

9 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

So it doesn't happen at all when pinging automatically? May be that it's unable to resolve the IP address correctly. How long does it try to ping before it freezes?

takes like 30 seconds for the error to come up

• Administrators

Okay thanks, sounds like it is timing out and the closest message to relaying that is the R-App loading message but if you can close the box and the Geo-Filter still works then I think that is a specific problem to the host. It would also be hard to reproduce that I think. How often are you playing on that server? i.e. how annoying does it get?

• 1 month later...

Just to clarify - the updated quick form doesn't include 'Your own Location'

Does it mean I have to use the older form version to send a more accurate report?

Also I'm in Sydney Australia but yea geofilter doesn't load me in lobby for Apex Legends when I try to use it don't understand why.

Also just want to put it out there. I feel like OG R1 have different geo filter than DumaOS r1. I have two R1s and I've got both on spectate mode (OG R1 just disabled) but I'm seeing different locations on my server pings. When playing Apex Legends. I'll provide some screenshots when I get back home tonight from work

• Administrators

Put in brackets at the end of your entry where you are located and I'll let Joseph know if he gets any entries like that, thats what it will be. Will also ask to amend the form.

If you could provide those screenshots in a different topic then we can take a look and see what is happening.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Netduma Admin changed the title to Geo-Filter Server Location Improvements
  • Administrators

We have updated the form in the OP to give more options. As well as servers we have in the wrong location, you can also now report:

1. Servers we are showing as peers instead of dedicated servers
  2. Servers that we need to permanently whitelist to allow you to play the game (authentication servers)

Please let us know if we can make any improvements to the form.

Thanks.

I want help but fix this survey, you can't add servers, so give here, have fun by yourself,

fb23bf8ac09a969b.d52309d4c074e4e9.41ccbb8669e0454a.3622945fbfd5474c.6622af7abf05555a.

there are badly located servers and those that give a kick after the game is over

• Administrators
55 minutes ago, raf1212 said:

I want help but fix this survey, you can't add servers, so give here, have fun by yourself,

fb23bf8ac09a969b.d52309d4c074e4e9.41ccbb8669e0454a.3622945fbfd5474c.6622af7abf05555a.

there are badly located servers and those that give a kick after the game is over

On the form select "They need to be white-listed as I cannot connect to the game without allowing them" and then you can be those servers in to be whitelisted.

22 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

W formularzu wybierz „ Muszą być na białej liście, ponieważ nie mogę połączyć się z grą bez ich zezwolenia”, a następnie możesz być tymi serwerami, aby znaleźć się na białej liście.

and I will write the forms so they are funny and I will not enter five times because later I get the invalid id, even if I separate it, period, it doesn't give anything

• Administrators
13 minutes ago, raf1212 said:

and I will write the forms so they are funny and I will not enter five times because later I get the invalid id, even if I separate it, period, it doesn't give anything

I'm not sure what you mean, you just need to enter all the IDs and submit it.

2 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

I'm not sure what you mean, you just need to enter all the IDs and submit it.

when I add one, it works, I add an expensive one, and the third as I add shows id ivalid

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/18/2021 at 11:23 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

Yes definitely, please do! 

11 days later and I still see the server in the same position..

5 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Can you resync the cloud please? We did push an update

I just updated:

image.thumb.png.e5fdc9c7e0b03931f4aee256e304e93c.png

On pingheat map I'm still seeing the same: 

image.png.18ec5f2502870c81cc06384ac450112f.png

The servers are still "clustered" in Washington, if you see the servers with 45 and 52ms belongs to FL.