RPC error 'ERROR_UNKNOWN': Unterminated JSON encoded object found at position in [] -> stack traceback: ?: in function <?:73> [C]: in function 'assert' ?: in function 'decode' ?: in function <?:117> ?: in function <?:324> [C]: in function 'xpcall' ?: in function 'try' ?: in function <?:290> [C]: in function 'run' ?: in function <?:345> [C]: in function 'xpcall' ?: in function 'try' ?: in function <?:261> (tail call): ? /dumaos/api/cli.lua:48: in function </dumaos/api/cli.lua:30> [C]: in function 'xpcall' /dumaos/api/cli.lua:59: in main chunk [C]: ?    what should i do???

I need some more information on this. Did this popup as a box? Was it in the log or the Chrome developer console?

What page of the interface does it occur on? Does it happen when you do something specifically or when you just go on the page? What did you do prior to the error.

Please provide as much information as possible.

It was a popup box but it kept spamming it and it was in chrome browser only under the geo-filter catagory. before the error i put it in spectating mode then 40 mins later filter mode and it started  .

If it was only happening in Chrome browser I was going to suggest you either clear the cache or try an alternate browser such as opera or firefox to double check. Glad it is now sorted for you after the reset though.

7 hours ago, Glitch x2 said:

also i did a factory reset it works fine again

I'm glad a factory reset cleared it, just seems like a weird phenomenon. I doubt it'll happen again, thanks for letting us know your solution :)