3 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

So this is occurring on all browsers? 

Clear your browser cache & cookies, then close the browser and try again, does it work then?

Nope nothing working, every other page opens bar this..

What do you mean every other page? Which page on the router doesn't work specifically? Have you added a lot of panels to the dashboard? Have you done a reboot or factory reset since the issue occurred to see if that resolved it?

8 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

What do you mean every other page? Which page on the router doesn't work specifically? Have you added a lot of panels to the dashboard? Have you done a reboot or factory reset since the issue occurred to see if that resolved it?

when  I put in the username and password to access the router, the page is unresponsive, i cant factory reset because page doesnt work

Firstly just unplug the power to the router, wait 30 seconds and plug it back in. Wait 2 minutes and try again. If that doesn't work use the reset button in the back of the router, hold it down for 20-30 seconds then let go and wait 2 minutes and try again.

On 1/23/2019 at 7:29 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Firstly just unplug the power to the router, wait 30 seconds and plug it back in. Wait 2 minutes and try again. If that doesn't work use the reset button in the back of the router, hold it down for 20-30 seconds then let go and wait 2 minutes and try again.

try both of these and still no luck.. and now that its reset, I dont have any WIFI because dont have the old password

1 minute ago, Netduma Fraser said:

The WiFi after a factory reset is netdumar1

Are you certain you're putting in the credentials properly, if you successfully upgraded to DumaOS username is admin and password is password

thank you, yeah I am, it was working and then suddenly this is happening