Aaarrrgghhh Allow/Deny

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators
53 minutes ago, egg said:

i"m having the exact same issue. I'm wondering how much longer it"ll take to get fixed

Hey, welcome to the forum! 

Just to confirm have you ensured the IDs are exactly the same and have you been disconnected from the server for over 2 minutes before then connecting to it again when denied?

Happened to me twice yesterday. Didn't directly compare the IDs but it was the only host i denied and had the same name. If it was a different server it wouldn't of had any name. I connected to it about an hour after the first time I blocked it then a second time about another hour after that. I'll try to grab a screen shot if it happens again.

update: So I think I was trying to block a white listed server from destiny. As i was still getting teams from over seas and the only way I thought they were getting into the geo filter was through that host. But then I remembered I set the DMZ (demilitarized zone to help with NAT type issues) to my ps4. I turned it off and since then the geo filter has been working as intended. Early days but i think turning off my DMZ fixed it.