New XR700 Firmware Version v1.0.1.8

6 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Still can't see it unfortunately. Log doesn't appear to have any unusual entries. Could you try enabling the guest network, connecting devices to that and seeing if it still occurs please?

ALso I did Alt + Print Screen which captures the open program window instead of including the Windows 10 Taskbar if your wondering, so if your seeing the Firefox web browser interface and a very dark dark red background, that is basically what I get when trying to access the DumaOS InterfacešŸ™„

On 2/26/2019 at 4:25 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Oh I see, it was hard to see on the forum dark theme. On the interface could you right click the page, inspect element then go on the console tab and take a screenshot please.Ā 

If it does it again I will since i've already rebooted the router, SO Far, it hasn't done anything YETšŸ¤žšŸ¤žšŸ¤žšŸ¤ž BUT If it does, I'll make sure to do that.šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘

• Netduma Staff
11 hours ago, TheWraith said:

If it does it again I will since i've already rebooted the router, SO Far, it hasn't done anything YETšŸ¤žšŸ¤žšŸ¤žšŸ¤ž BUT If it does, I'll make sure to do that.šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘

Keep us updated :) thanks for the update.

• 3 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, Fuzy said:

What's new in the latest version?

New Features and Enhancements:

• USB driver update to support Apple File System (APFS)
  • Login password enhancement
  • DHCP option 60 support for Internet configuration

Bug Fixes:

• Improves system stability
  • Fixes security vulnerability issues
  • Fixes the issue where Orange France IPTV does not work with the new UHD TV decoder