Black Ops 4 - Getting P2P Only? Post Here!

Netduma Jack

On 11/29/2018 at 5:43 PM, Netduma Jack said:
  1. Which console are you using? PS4 
  2. Which game mode are you trying to play? Hardcore KC
  3. Which DumaOS powered router are you using? R1
  4. Where are you located (approximately)? London
  5. Describe any problems you're having. (See video below)
  6. If you have the Netduma R1, please try setting Ping Assist to 50ms and make sure Filtering Mode is enabled. Then, reboot your game. Does this fix your problem? No

Thanks for all the hardwork behind the scenes trying to fix this. 

1. XBOX X

2. All game types and both core and hardcore

3. R1 with new OS

4.USA - east

5. Unable to find games and the games I find are usually high ping and laggy. I have to be invited by friends to play.

All was good until the last game update. The game is unplayable at the moment. I guess I will go back to the original OS until this gets resolved. 

On 11/29/2018 at 12:43 PM, Netduma Jack said:

Hi Duma Army! We've seen a few threads popping up recently where a few people are finding it difficult to connect to dedicated servers in Black Ops 4. This started for a few of you when the latest patch was released by Treyarch, but we'd like to figure out the best settings to combat the issue.

Could everyone experiencing this please give us the following information:

1. Which console are you using?
  2. Which game mode are you trying to play?
  3. Which DumaOS powered router are you using?
  4. Where are you located (approximately)?
  5. Describe any problems you're having.
  6. If you have the Netduma R1, please try setting Ping Assist to 50ms and make sure Filtering Mode is enabled. Then, reboot your game. Does this fix your problem?

Thanks everyone - any info will go a long way in helping others. If you're able to connect perfectly okay to dedicated servers in Black Ops 4, feel free to let us know here.

Ps4 Pro 

TDM

R1

Canada

When I am the lead of the party I cannot find games. If for some miracle I do find one it's peer to peer. When I am alone I get peer to peer. I only have one friend from New York that can be party leader and get Dedicated servers on a regular basis. When joining other friends we disband frequently and get lobby not join able. Once we find a game it seems to be easier to get games until we disband again and get the lobby not joinable and we go through the motions again. I will agree that downgrading works but I get not so great connection games. 

Ping assist is set to 50ms and still the  same outcome. 

I can confirm this morning that I am not able to get any dedicated servers in bo4 until I disable antibufferbloat

1.boot game with antibufferbloat enabled no dedi only p2p.

2.disable antibufferbloat 

3. Reboot game and listen for a dip in the audio while servers are loading in the background(bo4)

4.wait about 15 seconds and you should be on a dedi

All this was while spectating mode is on

1. Quelle console viens-vous? PS4
  2. Quel mode de jeu essayez-vous de jouer? mode hardcore
  3. Quel routeur DumaOS vivez-vous? R1
  4. Où êtes-vous situé (environ)? france (lille)
  5. Décrivez tous les problèmes que vous avez rencontrés. aucune parties ou très très peu en p2p avec énormement de latence ( mode filtrage , mode spectateur , suppression de la console )
  6. Si vous avez le Netduma R1, essayez de régler Ping Assist sur 50 ms et assurez-vous que le mode de filtrage est activé.  Ensuite, redémarrez votre jeu.  Cela résout-il votre problème? non cela ne change rien , même après la mise a jour 1.08

12 hours ago, DaRealFit said:
  On 11/29/2018 at 12:43 PM, Netduma Jack said:

Hi Duma Army! We've seen a few threads popping up recently where a few people are finding it difficult to connect to dedicated servers in Black Ops 4. This started for a few of you when the latest patch was released by Treyarch, but we'd like to figure out the best settings to combat the issue.

Could everyone experiencing this please give us the following information:

1. Which console are you using?
  2. Which game mode are you trying to play?
  3. Which DumaOS powered router are you using?
  4. Where are you located (approximately)?
  5. Describe any problems you're having.
  6. If you have the Netduma R1, please try setting Ping Assist to 50ms and make sure Filtering Mode is enabled. Then, reboot your game. Does this fix your problem?

Thanks everyone - any info will go a long way in helping others. If you're able to connect perfectly okay to dedicated servers in Black Ops 4, feel free to let us know here.

1) PS4 Pro

2) Hardcore Nuketown Moshpit, Hardcore TDM, Hardcore Kill Confirmed, core TDM, core Kill Confirmed, Safeguard

3) Netduma R1 (Early Adoptor Edition)

4) United States East Coast

5) Unable to find games in both Filtered and Spectator mode. When I am able to find a game, the ping is typically over 100 milliseconds and all connections are peer-to-peer. Never any dedicated servers. I also have constant skips especially when there's more than one person on screen.

6) This was already done multiple times and I'm still experiencing the same issues!

12 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Merci pour les commentaires, avez-vous essayé DumaOS sebi?

j'ai l'impression que treyarch fait des mises a jour pour bloquer dumaoS....VERSION 1.07 BO4 problème avec 1.03 et maintenant depuis la mise a jour 1.08 bo4 probleme avec 1.03.6J.

• Administrators
39 minutes ago, sebi972 said:

j'ai l'impression que treyarch fait des mises a jour pour bloquer dumaoS....VERSION 1.07 BO4 problème avec 1.03 et maintenant depuis la mise a jour 1.08 bo4 probleme avec 1.03.6J.

They wouldn't do specific options to block functions of a router, I don't even think that is possible as it just looks like a player can't connect which happens all the time

2 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

They wouldn't do specific options to block functions of a router, I don't even think that is possible as it just looks like a player can't connect which happens all the time

d'accord MERCI ,j'espère que le problème sera résolu très vite. je vais stopper BO4  pour le moment car il est devenu injouable pour de bon.

Après plusieurs essais ce soir pour essayer de jouer sur bo4 je me suis aperçu sur chaque recherche de parties en mode normal ou hardcore l'icône située sous le continent africain 

Avec ou sans mode strict , ping assist a zéro ou pas , rayon de filtrage réduit ou pas , j'ai toujours eu l'icône qui s'affiche 

J'ai pu accéder a quelques parties mais avec au final énormément de lag plus pertes de paquets plus exclusion de la partie 

IMG_20181205_004658.jpg

12 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

C’est une adresse IP locale sur votre réseau, cela n’a aucun impact sur votre connexion. Il s’agit simplement d’une anomalie de géo-filtre qui prendrait trop de temps à éliminer.

Ok fraser merci