yokenchin

1yr with netduma

so i have had NetDuma R1 for about one year now and i have tried so many combinations that im out of idea's no matter what i do i am still getting hit detection, ghost bullets, insta-deaths, corner deaths, i mean you name it it happens to me and there is one main thing i noticed when it happens that is under auto ping there are multiple ticks which one is called receive data which im guessing is the data i am receiving from host and this is what is getting me wondering, when i am destroying people on black ops 4 my receive data is low like mid double digits to 100+ but 90% of the time im getting destroyed and my receive data is 300+ what is going on is it the router, my isp, or call of duty its self?

25 minutes ago, yokenchin said:

so i have had NetDuma R1 for about one year now and i have tried so many combinations that im out of idea's no matter what i do i am still getting hit detection, ghost bullets, insta-deaths, corner deaths, i mean you name it it happens to me and there is one main thing i noticed when it happens that is under auto ping there are multiple ticks which one is called receive data which im guessing is the data i am receiving from host and this is what is getting me wondering, when i am destroying people on black ops 4 my receive data is low like mid double digits to 100+ but 90% of the time im getting destroyed and my receive data is 300+ what is going on is it the router, my isp, or call of duty its self?

Its the game. I've had this router since it came out I believe it was when AW came out. I've never had problems. Always at launch cod games are shit and there isn't a router made that can help you with anything. But if they get to work and actually try to make it better then it'll be fine. But in my opinion this is one of the worst launches in history. Cause none of the other cods that I can remember were this bad (connection wise). I've been searching for better settings and some ppl thought they had some solutions but nothing works. If Simjc soesn't have a rememdy for connections they no one does. I have 10ms base ping and a stable line so I know its the game. Also, I've noticed there is a lot more p2p on this game which doesn't help matters either and the servers I've played on play like garbage most of the time, half a second behind and bullets going right threw ppl etc. We as cod players nest year when they launch a new title just not buy it and maybe they will actually listen to us and give us a smooth playing game.

9 hours ago, yokenchin said:

It is the game, not the router. I am not just saying that either. I played the new cod for about 3 weeks after launch and ended up leaving it as the hit detection ttk rate and game exploits used by other players made it impossible to play. I switched over to battlefied which has a 64 player per game and it was flawless. How can a game with 12 players play so crap compared to a game with 64 players which runs so sharp and smooth with no noticable lag and all my bullets are on target.