Dizystyles

problem with r1

Hello

I don't now if i have put this comment in the write place but here goes.

On the netduma r1 duma os v 2.1.3.29

Everything worked fine until the ping assist update and now my problem is, everytime i try and flush cloud i have to wait a while and then i get the error message: Error: The operation is taking longer than expected. Please briefly wait before using this R-App.

Now have tried this on multiple browsers, but again it did work before. i searched for it previously on google and i see netduma recommended factory restore. I have tried this many, many times lol and its still not working.

Is there anything you can do?

On a side note is there a way to disable the netduma login screen as i don't need that feature i just want it to go straight onto duma settings.

Also i like the dumas UI but it can be tedious when i use it on a phone or table maybe you could tweak the UI so it is more phone/tablet friendly.

Thank you for your time and i look forward to your response.

Screenshot_20181115-085655.png

That message usually appears when QoS is too restrictive to allow a download from our cloud server or you're just unable to connect with our server at that time. We only advise flushing the cloud in specific situations. We are looking into the fact that some people are unable to flush it successfully.

The login isn't something that can be disabled at the moment but we'll include that functionality later on. You could set the user/password to just a few characters long so you get a quicker login. Also your browser may be able to save the login information to again make it faster.

We're not optimising for mobile browsers but an app is something we'll be looking into.