Jump to content

Recommended Posts

17 minutes ago, StreakzTV said:

Can we downgrade the router to earlier version before the beta? If so can you provide link to the file?

Can I ask why you want to downgrade before I download the update? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you can’t find games in bo4, with the new firmware you go have the same problem with the old version. I dont update, and I can’t find today a single game.

the problem is not on the firmware.

i hope netduma team fix this problem 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

bo4 felt absolutely awful immediately after updating. The game patch was already bad enough to make the geo filter useless. No preemptive controls either. It's like CoD....I dont know why some things don't remain the same year after year...same with this router firmware...it doesn't have some of the features of the r1 that I liked

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, nunogsm said:

If you can’t find games in bo4, with the new firmware you go have the same problem with the old version. I dont update, and I can’t find today a single game.

the problem is not on the firmware.

i hope netduma team fix this problem 

New servers in new locations have been added by activision and they are being compiled at the moment as the ip address and locations need to be gathered and compiled so that they can be updated to the cloud in order for geo filtering to work properly. For the moment if anyone is having issues finding lobbies using geo filtering I suggest you go into spectator mode until the cloud update is complete!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, StreakzTV said:

bo4 felt absolutely awful immediately after updating. The game patch was already bad enough to make the geo filter useless. No preemptive controls either. It's like CoD....I dont know why some things don't remain the same year after year...same with this router firmware...it doesn't have some of the features of the r1 that I liked

What is it missing? Now we have rolled out a much more powerful Ping Assist and an easier to use Hybrid VPN, it is far superior.

But do downgrade back if you prefer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Netduma Admin said:

What is it missing? Now we have rolled out a much more powerful Ping Assist and an easier to use Hybrid VPN, it is far superior.

But do downgrade back if you prefer. 

The preemptive and reactive choices for our connections. Preemptive keeps me from feeling like im behind in frames....now with this new stuff it feels like im playing reactive and it just doesnt feel right. I can understanding adding to but not taking away. We all don't use VPN so it's kinda pointless to me. Might be superior for the ones who do use it.

 

If I'm blind and it's there then please correct me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

QoS has been more to be more easy to use. Its more powerful than the previous QoS and therefore doesn't need the distinction between preemptive/reactive. Id suggest experimenting with the Anti-Bufferbloat % as well as bandwidth allocation for the console with share excess off

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...