Some Other Issues dumaos-2.1.2.10.sig!!!

Scorpio

Some other issues i noticed:

Upnp doens't work all the time sometimes open or moderate (Is also an old issue on firmware 1.03.6i)!

Only portforwarding works good to get OPEN NAT ALL THE TIME on both new dumaos-2.1.2.10.sig and old firmware 1.03.6i! 
We Need Port trigering feature instead!

1.Upnp tabel doensn't save & wont work poperly, also after reboot router Upnp tabel disapears (that's why NAT open or moderate sometimes!) 
We Need Port trigering feature instead, for steady save ports tabel also after reboot router! 

2.Call of Duty servers appear very very shortly on Geofilter!

3.Port trigering feature is missing, would like that this feature is added in the DumaOs!

4.DMZ feature is missing, would like that this feature is added added in the DumaOs!?

Greetz,

Scorpio

6 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Upnp doens't work all the time sometimes open or moderate (Is also an old issue on firmware 1.03.6i)!

Only portforwarding works good to get OPEN NAT ALL THE TIME on both new dumaos-2.1.2.10.sig and old firmware 1.03.6i! 

1.Upnp tabel doensn't save & wont work poperly, also after reboot router Upnp tabel disapears (that's why NAT open or moderate sometimes!) 
We Need Port trigering feature instead, for steady save ports tabel also after reboot router! 

3.Port trigering feature is missing, would like that this feature is added in the DumaOs!

4.DMZ feature is missing, would like that this feature is added added in the DumaOs!?

Greetz,

Scorpio

The FW you are using is out of date.Theres a new version but you need to sign up for it. At some point Netduma will answer this post!

• Netduma Staff
20 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Greetz,

Scorpio

Everything you've said is being addressed. The UPnP table has a bug which is being fixed, Port Triggering is planned for DumaOS on the R1, the Geo-Filter is receiving Ping Assist and a new cloud update to fix some issues and DMZ is also planned. Fingers crossed it will all be ready relatively soon :D thanks for the feedback!