Jump to content
Netduma Admin

Not received your DumaOS Download Link Email? Post here

Recommended Posts

42 minutes ago, Pentol said:

Hi,

is it possible to get the link again as I have deleted the email?

I've messaged Alex so he should be able to send the email within the next few days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Pentol said:

Hi,

is it possible to get the link again as I have deleted the email?

Check your private messages on the forum, I just sent you the link.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/8/2019 at 10:15 AM, Netduma Alex said:

Hi Yam, I sent you a private forum message with the link, hope this helps!

Thanks Alex & Fraser for the support  🙌

Gonna update it now  👍  😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/19/2019 at 12:15 PM, Herr Ert said:

I didn't get an email. Got the first version of DumaOS 

R1 2.1.2.10

Check your forum private messages.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Ruxomar said:

Just realized that I did not get the latest update either 

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Did you sign up to the beta link on our website? https://netduma.com/r1-dumaos/ if so make sure you double check junk/spam folders. If you still haven't received it let us know, if you haven't signed up please do so first.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the welcome, been with the R1 for years now and subscribed to the beta as soon was possible. The email I received worked to download the first beta but after that the link hasn't been working anymore... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/1/2019 at 2:02 PM, Ruxomar said:

Thanks for the welcome, been with the R1 for years now and subscribed to the beta as soon was possible. The email I received worked to download the first beta but after that the link hasn't been working anymore... 

I checked our mailing list for the R1 beta, and you're definitely on there.

Anyway check your forum messages because I just sent the link to you there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I signed up and received the email several months ago but did not upgrade.  Now, I have lost the link and can not find the email.  Is there anyway to get it again?  Thanks for your help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, MoeFishmaN said:

I signed up and received the email several months ago but did not upgrade.  Now, I have lost the link and can not find the email.  Is there anyway to get it again?  Thanks for your help.

Check your forum messages, I sent you the content of that email.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, chriswc said:

I haven't received the latest firmware download link either, can you send it again? Thanks. 

Check your forum messages.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...