Jump to content
Netduma Admin

Not received your DumaOS Download Link Email? Post here

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, iTecKnO said:

I would like to have dumaos 3.0 for my netduma R1. I v signed up to Beta mailing list :)) hope you provide me the link in DM  😬 have a nice day

R1 beta hasn't started yet and the links will be sent via email if/when chosen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/13/2020 at 6:40 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

R1 beta hasn't started yet and the links will be sent via email if/when chosen.

I recieved the email but there was nothing to download. no link or no attachmets. just an image of the interface. my email is  [email protected]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DONT-8R8R said:

I recieved the email but there was nothing to download. no link or no attachmets. just an image of the interface. my email is  [email protected]

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Sorry about that, I've raised this with the team and will get them to send you a new email asap.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, L7NALMARI said:

We still waiting 😫

This isn't for 3.0 but don't worry more testers will be continually added so keep an eye on your emails.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

This isn't for 3.0 but don't worry more testers will be continually added so keep an eye on your emails.

I got a squint from looking at an empty inbox

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This topic is for the DumaOS version that is currently available for the R1 (.29) - not 3.0. 

If you have signed up for the .29 version i.e the latest DumaOS version available on the R1 that isn't 3.0 where you signed up here: https://netduma.com/r1-dumaos/ and have not yet received your email then please post here.

If you're posting regarding 3.0 please don't post here and rest assured if you've signed up then you've got a good chance of being in one of the next batches, if you don't yet have an email then you haven't been invited yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/26/2020 at 3:36 AM, Muhzzle said:

i signed up almost two years ago for the beta and never received the download

Hey, welcome to the forum!

That's a long time, you should have said! I'll get the team to send it over asap.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/27/2020 at 6:39 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

Hey, welcome to the forum!

That's a long time, you should have said! I'll get the team to send it over asap.

awesome, thank you fraser

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/24/2020 at 4:15 PM, DONT-8R8R said:

I recieved the email but there was nothing to download. no link or no attachmets. just an image of the interface. my email is  [email protected]

Check your DMs, I sent you the download link.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Netduma Alex said:

Check your DMs, I sent you the download link.

Oh that’s what I wanted to ask, if my download was going to be sent through the messages here or through my email. Can’t wait to update 🙏🏻

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To be clear: Your download link should arrive through email. If you don't get the link and you report it here, i'll check that your email address is on the list and then i'll send you the download link through DMs in case the email gets lost a second time?

If you signed up for the 3.0 beta, you will get your link through email.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Netduma Alex said:

To be clear: Your download link should arrive through email. If you don't get the link and you report it here, i'll check that your email address is on the list and then i'll send you the download link through DMs in case the email gets lost a second time?

If you signed up for the 3.0 beta, you will get your link through email.

I was just checking because Fraser said he would have the team send it to me ASAP I just wasn’t sure where to wait for the link was all, thanks Alex 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello,

I would like to receive a download link for the dumaOS .29 R1 version please.

Thanks!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Stimuli said:

Hello,

I would like to receive a download link for the dumaOS .29 R1 version please.

Thanks!  

I'll let Alex know so he can check you've signed up and send it asap.

3 hours ago, doylebl39 said:

I haven't received an email. I'm using the Nighthawk XR 500 Thanks 

This is just for the R1 and not for the 3.0 version. Keep an eye on your emails for an invite.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...