Not received your DumaOS Download Link Email? Post here

Netduma Admin

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
3 hours ago, CaptainPerox said:

I also haven't received an email 😕 I tried 3 different emails 

I'll message you on here now. Could you add [email protected] as a trusted contact so you don't miss out on future firmware upgrades. Thanks

• Administrators
13 hours ago, rigole said:

Hey, I got the first email for the first open release of DumaOS but I didn't get the new version (Milestone 1.3), my email is the email of my forum account, thanks !

I'll DM you now

• Administrators
19 hours ago, ItsInkss said:

I signed up but i think i accidentally deleted the email that may have had the download in it. I cant resign up cause its says im already subscribed. 

11 hours ago, ThorBIH said:

I have not Received any email I checked spam folder and promotions and no email... the email address I used is [email protected]

Will message you both now.

I never received the download link for the Duma OS.  I had to set up a new account. 

There is also a problem with Device manager.  It says I am connected to another router.  I have tried to change the settings for DMZ but it will not work.  Not sure what to do. 

Everything else works great.

Thank you

• Administrators
14 minutes ago, ad63w1 said:

I never received the download link for the Duma OS.  I had to set up a new account. 

There is also a problem with Device manager.  It says I am connected to another router.  I have tried to change the settings for DMZ but it will not work.  Not sure what to do. 

Everything else works great.

Thank you

Hi - replied to your email. But just to confirm you need to click that acceptance box near the very bottom. You will then be able to Signup.

As for the Device Manager - that's not actually an issue. It's just letting you know that we detect you have connected the R1 to another router.

• Administrators
48 minutes ago, ToryJJ said:

need link, i was given the "fix" or whateve ryou guys call it but nothing seems to have improved with the router, Plz fix. Thanks.

You said in another topic you upgraded, can you please confirm this is the case

29 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

You said in another topic you upgraded, can you please confirm this is the case

yep i got the email basically as i made the post, just got everything done but how do i make the router run in turbo mode to use the full 150+ down/11+ upload i have? thanks in advance. 

edit: looks like I just had to reboot the router a few times and there we go --- getting 200+/10+, Thanks anyway.

• Administrators
6 hours ago, Gearfall said:

Hi, could I get another email sent? I must have accidentally deleted it by clearing out my spam or promo folder.

Thanks.

No worries - just PMd you

i double checked the email i used and it was correct but i have been refreshing my email and checking my spam and i have not yet received anything from netduma? i found my way to this forum and now we are here :) well terribly sorry but it finally came through lul now the fun begins :)

• Netduma Staff
13 hours ago, bernhard said:

i double checked the email i used and it was correct but i have been refreshing my email and checking my spam and i have not yet received anything from netduma? i found my way to this forum and now we are here :) well terribly sorry but it finally came through lul now the fun begins :)

Haha, finally! I'm glad it arrived, I hope you enjoy DumaOS :)

Hello,

Version 2.1.2.10 DumaOS on the R1 and would like to upgrade, can I please be sent another email as I would guess my 30 day spam folder time limit deleted the original some time ago.

• Administrators
22 hours ago, ad63w1 said:

Hello,

I am still waiting on the download link.  This process has become tiresome.  I was excited at first.  Why does this take so long?

I will PM you the details now. 

On 1/19/2019 at 9:03 PM, ilski said:

Hello,

Version 2.1.2.10 DumaOS on the R1 and would like to upgrade, can I please be sent another email as I would guess my 30 day spam folder time limit deleted the original some time ago.

Could you register again using the email address you joined this forum. It will then give you the latest firmware