Choppa01

ugraded and have forgetten my username and password

Ive just upgraded my r1 and have forgotten my username and password, can i get some help please.... im stuck/and im not sure if i put a password in, or if its the original password, and if it the original. Which number im i took look at on the router...

im still having the same problem. i hard reset with a pin, heard the beep, i know it worked because i had no wifi till i typed in netdumar1. what is the default username and password please, i just cant remember how i even got them. if you cant put it on this post, could you message it to me please. Thank you fraser.

6 hours ago, Choppa01 said:

im still having the same problem. i hard reset with a pin, heard the beep, i know it worked because i had no wifi till i typed in netdumar1. what is the default username and password please, i just cant remember how i even got them. if you cant put it on this post, could you message it to me please. Thank you fraser.

As Fraser said above, after a factory reset the username & password is admin & password

8 minutes ago, Choppa01 said:

as i said before. please help.. Where do i find the username and password...?  somebody please help

As Major said above, 'admin' and 'password' should do it. Let us know if it works :)