Jump to content
Netduma Fraser

Black Ops 4 Geo-Filter Cloud needs your help!

Recommended Posts

17 hours ago, Uzumaki619 said:

Still no ping assist update for Xr500/700 and cloud update. Game been out for 2 months. The longer we wait I dont think ppl will care about this game anymore.

NETGEAR are working hard to get the next firrmware out ASAP. Hopefully the wait won't be much longer now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now this is absurd how long you need to push this cloud update. This are 2 months in a game becouse of which you sold your router in the first place. Not happy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, mitja1980 said:

Now this is absurd how long you need to push this cloud update. This are 2 months in a game becouse of which you sold your router in the first place. Not happy

These problems were not here at launch of BO4 - Treyarch added a whole bunch of new servers in their recent patch. 

So to future proof against this, we have made an awesome tool that can automate our Cloud.This not only fixes this current P2P-only problem, but also will mean if Treyarch add more servers again we'll be able to correct any mislocated servers rapidly (may not even come to that now)

Said awesome tool takes a few days to run. Hence why it will take a few more days for the final fix to be delivered to you all.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Netduma Admin said:

These problems were not here at launch of BO4 - Treyarch added a whole bunch of new servers in their recent patch. 

So to future proof against this, we have made an awesome tool that can automate our Cloud.This not only fixes this current P2P-only problem, but also will mean if Treyarch add more servers again we'll be able to correct any mislocated servers rapidly (may not even come to that now)

Said awesome tool takes a few days to run. Hence why it will take a few more days for the final fix to be delivered to you all.

 

What P2P im getting only dedicated servers playing on Xbox in EU. I have dumaOS set to spectating mode becouse of so many mislocated servers from the beginning of game life cycle. Sure in the description it says peer becouse the ID number is not assigned to a dedi but you can tell that im connecting to dedicated servers. If in the game at the end of release number is a letter E that means you are connected to a dedicated server. At least so it is on Xbox 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Few more. my location is london. the ones with no location are because it didnt show on the geo. Thanks guys

 

Host Type    Peer
ID    4892834e2fe7fb00
Domain Name    146.0.231.78
25ms

Host Type    Peer
ID    2d5f7f4afcccaeb3
Domain Name    95-179-204-74.choopa.net
10ms

Host Type    Dedicated
ID    c76c5e290966383d
Domain Name    108.61.102.41.choopa.net
39ms
usa east coast 

Host Type    Peer
ID    195d642ffab81318
Domain Name    47.184.24.93.rev.sfr.net
20ms
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, mitja1980 said:

What P2P im getting only dedicated servers playing on Xbox in EU. I have dumaOS set to spectating mode becouse of so many mislocated servers from the beginning of game life cycle. Sure in the description it says peer becouse the ID number is not assigned to a dedi but you can tell that im connecting to dedicated servers. If in the game at the end of release number is a letter E that means you are connected to a dedicated server. At least so it is on Xbox 

Good to hear you're getting servers, a lot of people have just been getting P2P which this cloud will hopefully resolve as it seems to for PS4 so far

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Good to hear you're getting servers, a lot of people have just been getting P2P which this cloud will hopefully resolve as it seems to for PS4 so far

I still get peer hosts on my xr500, but not my r1. PS4 Pro

If I disable PA on my R1 it behaves just like my XR500. PA is the only way I can get guaranteed dedicated servers every game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, xolhid said:

I still get peer hosts on my xr500, but not my r1. PS4 Pro

If I disable PA on my R1 it behaves just like my XR500. PA is the only way I can get guaranteed dedicated servers every game.

Thanks for the info - we'll continue to optimise the Cloud with our new tool

2 hours ago, flexingjohn said:

always keep getting this Dedi server

Capture.PNG

That needs to be relocated - but good to see Ping Assist is doing its thing :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, flexingjohn said:

always keep getting this Dedi server

Capture.PNG

Me too. Even on the old firmware. I even blocked it. I think it might be Treyarchs main dedi or something like that. I’m in Ohio.  So I don’t think it’s in the wrong spot for us both to get it

Edited by Haveic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It might be an authentication server - which means it doesn’t host an actual game, but is needed for you to connect to the game. Do you see it at boot up or during an actual multiplayer game?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/9/2018 at 10:48 PM, Netduma Admin said:

It might be an authentication server - which means it doesn’t host an actual game, but is needed for you to connect to the game. Do you see it at boot up or during an actual multiplayer game?

That's the only host that'shows up when i'm in that server lobby playing TDM. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, flexingjohn said:

That's the only host that'shows up when i'm in that server lobby playing TDM. 

Are you zoomed directly out of the map? If so and still don't see anything else zoom in at highest level on that server, may be 2 in it's place

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

dang i get nothing like that no severs show up nether do pepole mine has nothing on it but the ping circle spinning around

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/14/2018 at 1:48 AM, Wes said:

dang i get nothing like that no severs show up nether do pepole mine has nothing on it but the ping circle spinning around

  • Quit game to dashboard
  • Hard turn off console
  • Delete Device from Geo-Filter
  • Flush Cloud (wait a minute after too long message and refresh)
  • Setup filter how you want
  • Add Device to Geo-Filter in Spectating Mode
  • Turn on Console
  • Boot up game

Can you see servers on boot up and then when searching does it appear to work properly?

On 12/14/2018 at 5:43 AM, Puinsai said:

This server look in EU France but not it was in NA West Los Angeles ;

Thanks for the ID, I can confirm it is supposed to be in the US so we will move that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:
  • Thanks for the ID, I can confirm it is supposed to be in the US so we will move that.

another one 72185a25b5116469

2018-12-15_1027.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Great thank you very much!

Another one Dedicated in NA East but it was in NA West : b52d713cca54484d

>> if not waiting for the correction the best thing to do is to expand the set distance max and Ping Assist make the job 😉 

 

2018-12-15_1752.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ID 2e5f11dcfccdaeb3 

ID 2e5f0dd8fccdaeb3

ID 2d5f8d58fcccaeb3

ID 2e5fa36efccdaeb3

ID 2d5ffcc7fcccaeb3

ID 2e5f5d28fccdaeb3

ID 2d5f03cefcccaeb3

ID 2e5f6f3afccdaeb3

ID 2d5fe1acfcccaeb3

ID 2e5f0fdafccdaeb3

  - Showing as Peer, I believe its dedicated server as is 10ms ping and domain is Choopa :)

P.S these are really good Dedicated servers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Netduma Admin said:

We'll make an announcement on the forum when the next update goes out but don't worry if you miss it, it automatically installs on every DumaOS powered router within 24 hours.

was there already an update for the cloud? im asking because i was on the original netduma software and upgraded yesterday to dumaos.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...