NAT issues

Sparky87

Is this the only modem supported by your ISP? Any chance of them having a MODEM only unit with out a built in router? 

I think this is the problem, your ISP modem either is not handling DMZ traffic correctly to allow OPEN NAT thru the R1 and on the consoles, or the ISP modem isn't configured correctly. DMZ should be enough to get you public IP address and port traffic thru the modem/router and to the R1. Since your seeing OPEN NAT at the modem, this leads me to think there is a problem with the modem...

Is there an IP Pass-Through option anywhere on this modem/Router? 

You might factory reset the ISP modem/router and set it up from scratch. Go thru and disable items like uPnP, Firewall, wireless radios on the modem, and again, setup DMZ for the IP address the R1 gets from the modem. http://router-access.com/compal-ch7465lg-lc-reset

i have checked my router its from Telenet in belguim on the forum they say the modem does not support "bridge mode" or "modem only"..

if i whant thad i need to get something like a EMTA modem and thads like 170€ and instalation price..😅😭

if you can tell me if its possible with this modem or not i believe u but if there is a way for me to do this i cannot thank u enough..

but if i need thad EMTA modem i will call tommorow to helpdesk an ask ..

i know you can open ports on this modem you can put some dmz thing in it and enable upnp but thads all..

18 minutes ago, Daniel87 said:

router.jpg

Blokkeer gefragmenteede IP-Pakketten is Block fragmented IP packages and can be disabled as well. I believe Firewall and uPnP need to be disabled here. The DMZ address should be what the R1 is getting from the ISP modem. So be sure to look at the R1 and see what IP address it gets on its WAN port. This is the IP address that should be input here in the modems DMZ. 

Ask your isp if they have a modem only that they can give you to use. You need to not use a modem with a built in router if you want to use the R1 and game well with OPEN NAT.