NAT issues

Sparky87

Clear all browser caches, exit the browser, then re open the browser and then enter into the UI. 

Does this happen with all browsers? 

You may need to factory reset the router and setup from scratch. 

Just now, Daniel87 said:

So if i use the DHCP and the port forwarding and turn off upnp and have the netduma in spectating mode it still doesnt work..

can i try something els?

do i need to change something in my modem from my provider maby?

5 minutes ago, Daniel87 said:

because there i have like upnp active..

question if i portforward on the netduma do i need to portforward the exact ip adress and ports in my providers modem?

and in my providers modem i have upnp should i unable it? and about the dmz in my providers router do i need to put there somehting?

If you PF, then disable uPnP. I would not PF and enable uPnp. 

Do other game show same NAT condition? Whats the NAT status on the game consoles networking settings, not in the game. 

When using PF, you enter in the IP address of the game console and the ports you want to use. 

19 hours ago, Daniel87 said:

Hi thx for the responde

i have checked my router its from Telenet in belguim on the forum they say the modem does not support "bridge mode" or "modem only"..

if i whant thad i need to get something like a EMTA modem and thads like 170€ and instalation price..😅😭

but is it possible to set a ip adress assigned to the r1 netduma? can someone explain where or what ip i need to set up in netduma and my modem or what dmz i need to use im totally noob in this and can i use thad ip  to get a open nat and not double nat? or moderate...

+ my ip changes allot if i unplug the netduma i have open ip but then i need to check my ps4 to change the ip on my modem because it changed to get the open nat back.. ps where can i or do i need to put the ip in dumaos to get this stuff in one line..

Whats the Mfr and model# of this ISP modem? 

Take the R1 off line and directly connect 1 game console to the ISP modem/router...whats your NAT status say here?