Open Beta of DumaOS on the Netduma R1: General Discussion

Netduma Admin

So many people signed up in those first few minutes! Don't worry, we'll try to get it to you as quickly as possible.

try to serch in your junk mail,  I got it burried in a place I never thought it would be in it.  

Can you tell me where I'm at on the list?

As frustrating as it it, they won’t tell anyone where they are on the list as it would take a huge amount of time to check and then respond to everyone who asks.

• Administrators

Alright - I'll do this once as it takes a while to find where everyone approximately is. But seeing as you all asked so nicely:

14 hours ago, Mr Crowley said:

Me

Number 200 exactly! 

13 hours ago, jason143760 said:

I would also like to know where i am on the list please.

About 550

12 hours ago, DAKOTADOCKALL said:

Id also like to know where i am on the list thanks in advance :D

I think you must have used a different email to your forum email because I can't find you on the list!

9 hours ago, Burger100 said:

Would there be any chance of letting me know we're I am on the list please i appreciate you are all very busy and my apologies. 

About 170ish

1 hour ago, Raven pV said:

Can you tell me where I'm at on the list?

Around 80 - you'll be in the next set for sure!

• Administrators
10 minutes ago, toadie09 said:

Question: What should I set the download and upload cap too? I had 70% for both on the old OS. I play on the Xbox x,  crappy Comcast service and play mostly call of duty.

70/70 is still our recommended starting point

23 minutes ago, Netduma Admin said:

Alright - I'll do this once as it takes a while to find where everyone approximately is. But seeing as you all asked so nicely:

Number 200 exactly! 

About 550

I think you must have used a different email to your forum email because I can't find you on the list!

About 170ish

Thank you for the response. Do we have an idea when the next wave will be released? 

1 hour ago, Netduma Admin said:

Number 200 exactly! 

About 550

About 170ish

Can I find out where am I on the list? Pretty pretty please 🥺

3 minutes ago, Nunzio said:

Hello to everyone i think the waiting is done finally.To install the upgrade do i need to do it by pc or i can also do it by iPad?

Did you fill out the small form to sign up once you do that you join the que of people waiting when it’s your turn to get duma os you’ll get a email with a download link

Just now, Nunzio said:

Hello to everyone i think the waiting is done finally.To install the upgrade do i need to do it by pc or i can also do it by iPad?

2 minutes ago, Funkycow said:

Did you fill out the small form to sign up once you do that you join the que of people waiting when it’s your turn to get duma os you’ll get a email with a download link

Yes i did i signed twice cause the first one which was last night dont know if the link will arrive cause maybe the email not working right so i signed with a new account thanks for the response

2 minutes ago, Nunzio said:

Yes i did i signed twice cause the first one which was last night dont know if the link will arrive cause maybe the email not working right so i signed with a new account thanks for the response

I think it’s just a waiting game buddy I signed up near enough when the post on here went live and am still waiting 

3 minutes ago, NoMoreMyFriend-S said:

I guess I was not fast enough to be part of the first 50. Nothing in spam folder either.

Not giving up hope. I am sitting in Thailand and the connections are just atrocious...

I think the 2nd 50 has already been sent out as well don’t quote me on that tho