Sign in to follow this  
fakkel

For 2 months now every few days I have to restart the NetdumR1 because my wifi speed drops

For 2 months now every few days I have to restart the NetdumR1 because my wifi speed drops to the point I can't even browse the internet. After a restart, the wifi directly works as intended. I need a fix and I need a fix fast my misses works a lot at home and therefore the internet needs to be stable, disconnects and slow wifi is not stable. I didn't change anything in my house and I haven't had a problem in the last two years I am trying to get a fix since May before my warranty ran out, and now when I no longer have warranty we getting to the point I need a replacement (really?) you would do that to me

For 2 months now every few days I have to restart the NetdumR1 because my wifi speed drops to the point I can't even browse the internet. After a restart, the wifi directly works as intended. I need a fix and I need a fix fast my misses works a lot at home and therefore the internet needs to be stable, disconnects and slow wifi is not stable. I didn't change anything in my house and I haven't had a problem in the last two years I am trying to get a fix since May before my warranty ran out, and now when I no longer have warranty we getting to the point I need a replacement (really?) you would do that to me

because the r1 sucks thats why bro. I have a new internet provider and have a lower ping now on cod ww2. but people still drop me with 5 bullets but im shooting 15 and cant kill nobody. the r1 didnt improve shit to me. just waste of money when you dont live next to a server. 

Could you email [email protected]? We'll take it from there. Thanks!