Looking for PUBG & Fortnite Players with XR500

• Administrators

I can be later? do you need me to be gaming or just team viewing important things  :lol:

Great just let me know. I will just TeamViewer at first then you just play the game, see if you're able to filter, servers are in correct place etc and let us know if you have any issues.

im available in an hour fraser. 

Great just let me know.

• Administrators

Once I have accessed your router please do the following:

Play Fortnite/PUBG with Filtering Mode enabled - there are multiple servers within the region e.g. Ireland, London, Germany in EU. See if you can block one and go back to the lobby and get a game within your radius. If you get a blocked game it will try to load in and then kick you back to the lobby within 30 seconds.

Also please make a note if the servers appear to be in the correct locations.

Also try playing other games to see if the Geo-Filter works as expected.

• Administrators

i can not block servers

Reduce your radius to encompass just the UK, this should block out Germany. It won't always try to connect to that server but if it does then it will be blocked. 

Just to test it's working, reduce to just encompass London area. Should then see the game gets blocked more often.

• Administrators

Let me know what you need from me and I will help you out, sorry about the double post stupid iPhone lol

No worries, deleted. I'll need to access your PC via TeamViewer so install that please and then I'll need to change a file on your router.

• Administrators

I would like to partake. How do I get this

I would have to connect to your PC via TeamViewer and then access the router to change a file. I am available within the next 3hrs, otherwise I will be available tomorrow from Midday - 2am BST.

I would have to connect to your PC via TeamViewer and then access the router to change a file. I am available within the next 3hrs, otherwise I will be available tomorrow from Midday - 2am BST.

I'm on now.