XR500 and CoD WW2: My findings

I play in the uk, I find better games if I put the geo small circle just above Italy, i ping 40-50ms to this server and get good games.

Most of my games on the UK local server pinging 10ms are unplayable due to the lag comp.

I have tried other servers pinging 100+ but these games are bad. 

40-50ms ping seems to be the sweet spot for me.

I agree with you completely here. this is exactly what i had to do also. 

Moved my Geo location to mid-Europe, then shrunk the circle radius to EXCLUDE the UK  (where i am)  & Excluded as much of France as possible....

Filtering Mode Enabled (yes for PC)

things much improved for me afterwards ...

WWII has terrible in game lag compensation algorithms !!  (handicapping the low ping gamer's !)

• Administrators

I agree with you completely here. this is exactly what i had to do also. 

Moved my Geo location to mid-Europe, then shrunk the circle radius to EXCLUDE the UK  (where i am)  & Excluded as much of France as possible....

Filtering Mode Enabled (yes for PC)

things much improved for me afterwards ...

WWII has terrible in game lag compensation algorithms !!  (handicapping the low ping gamer's !)

Glad to see people are starting to set up the router how it works for them!

[iN-GAME LAG COMPENSATION SOLUTION FOR COD WWII PC GAMERS]

Here are my settings that work for me in the UK. (I'm now back to 25-5 KDR ...yay!)

I found a much smoother COD WWII (Pc) game-play experience by changing my Gaming Pc from a Pc to an XBOX in device manager (this is Optional and not totally necessary - both ways work , Pc or as a console), and then adding that as a device in Geo Filter (and QoS at 70/70 sliders)

I noticed a significant improvement in game in terms of ping (40ms is the sweet spot as previously mentioned by another poster)

I have my Geo radius set to EXCLUDE the entire UK (where my IP is hosted) and set it centered to Mid-Europe. (This method should work for everyone , in your own area, as long as you check that your ping to game server is as close to 40ms as you can get (40ms is the "sweet-spot" for COD WWII on PC).

Previously i was connecting to UK servers with a low ping and getting destroyed every game. Low ping in this game is of no benefit, in fact quite the opposite.

[setup your Geo-Filter settings as below]

GEO.jpg

Additionally, I did use Port Triggering in my setup (im not sure this is totally necessary ... but because it gave me an OPEN NAT i just left it active)

I did notice occasionally that if i wasn't using Port Triggering and just relied on UPnP, I sometimes got a Moderate NAT... with Port Triggering, i get OPEN NAT 100% of the time)

port_triggering.jpg

Ports Used by COD WWI are;

cod_ports.jpg