Geofilter issue

Was there a game update a week ago? Did you change firmware versions?

Are you using a VPN on the router?

the game update every day and no iam not behind a vpn. just dit a factory reset again and its working again seems to me its has something to do with cache memory or so or something is not working correct in the duma os iam off to work now tonight i wil sent u somescreen shots again of the working geo filter. regards

Okay great keep me updated, very odd issue. I'll have a think as well in the mean time.

My Geo is stuffed again.

3rd time in as many months.

I always rename my playstation to something else (as there are 3 connected)  and it always goes back to default "Playstation" when the geo (or what ever is causing this issue) stuffs up.

• Administrators

My Geo is stuffed again.

3rd time in as many months.

I always rename my playstation to something else (as there are 3 connected)  and it always goes back to default "Playstation" when the geo (or what ever is causing this issue) stuffs up.

Are you disconnecting the devices completely and then when they go back online is that when they change?

Yeah that looks like its working, what changes when it doesn't work?

Set a static IP for the console in Settings and see if that resolves it please

Hi i just wanna speak out that iam not a total noob iam gaming for over 14 years on the xbox and one of the first rules is a static ip in the router and xbox. 2. open up poort for better connection and to make sure there isnt a reason to doubt your connection. 3 if this dont work use DMZ . so i have tried everything before i came to you for help. so i tell u i think it has something to do with either a second xbox thats login or the program that geo filter. the second xbox just goes on to watch kodi its not loging in on my profiel. that xbox has also all the above. regards Leen

Are you disconnecting the devices completely and then when they go back online is that when they change?

I'm not doing it intentionally if that what you mean. And i highly doubt anyone else altered anything.

I cant pin point whats changed other then Ive had a few electricians (power off at the mains) offer the last few days and that's when i noticed the latest problems. But this didnt happen the other times.

I'm static now where as i wasn't before so we will see what happens now.

• 4 months later...
On 7/3/2018 at 1:39 PM, Iamhappykiller said:

Hi i just wanna speak out that iam not a total noob iam gaming for over 14 years on the xbox and one of the first rules is a static ip in the router and xbox. 2. open up poort for better connection and to make sure there isnt a reason to doubt your connection. 3 if this dont work use DMZ . so i have tried everything before i came to you for help. so i tell u i think it has something to do with either a second xbox thats login or the program that geo filter. the second xbox just goes on to watch Kodi addon its not loging in on my profiel. that xbox has also all the above. regards Leen

How do Kodi addons work with xbox?  I have a PS4 and use Kodi on Fire TV stick, but now thinking of getting Xbox.