Netduma Teeeeeee-Shirts

NETDUMA on the front.... A Picture of the duma on one sleeve. The map in the back of the shirt. Sogan on the other sleeve would be "Changing gamers one player at a time"  oh and make big sizes 3X 4X for big mother f_@kers like my self LOL

how about  a small R1 logo printed on the left moob and in big writing on the main body of the shirt:  DUMA  with NATION directly underneath it ?

sorry can't do the art bit!

Hey all,

My wife came up with a pretty cool idea for a t-shirt.

Ill give you the basic premise of the idea as my attempt to recreate it is pretty bad, it still needs loads of work. I don't have PS anymore  so had to use an online editor.

So the idea is to have the Netduma logo set out like a crossword puzzle linked with the words - Innovation, Technology, Understanding, Gaming, with lines of binary code as the background.

post-155-0-36498100-1433435319_thumb.png

post-155-0-13788200-1433435320_thumb.png

• Administrators

Very designer of you mate. 

Raddy on the Netduma interface just right click the logo & save it. That should give you the vector right? If not pm your email & I'll email you all the vector images we have :)

Very designer of you mate. 

Raddy on the Netduma interface just right click the logo & save it. That should give you the vector right? If not pm your email & I'll email you all the vector images we have :)

Nah they download as .svg, i will Pm you info m8 :).

The best design IMO was the one that Adam came up with awhile back.I think we called it the Iain t-shirt but that was a sweet design.As long as it's a black t-shirt i'm good with any design,as my crew will beat me up if it's any thing but black

And please remember to have big boy sizes,thank you.I don't think anyone has asked about t-shirts more than me,and would love to pimp one at my next meet with some pics.

• Administrators

Fuzzy I think our artist actually did that, I'll try get him to send me it again. Nice one bagsta love the poem!! 

Ok i actually would pay for this one :)

yup me too and a hoodyA92lwIO.png

I am really like the R1 aspect of this Tshirt but I am not totally sold on the Netduma down the sides. 

Archived