Sign in to follow this  
The_Invader_Kilz

Requesting 1 on 1. New property with Sky 40mb DL speed :(

Can not for the life of me get a stable connection in Destiny 2.

Getting less than 1mb DL/UL speeds via a wired connection to PS4. PS4--->NETDUMA--->Sky router.

Ookla shows 18ms ping, 27mb DL and 5mb upload. PS4 internet test doesn't come close, and I'm still receiving anteater error codes.

I am available any day this week, mobile can be provided on request.

Thanks,

Tom

Can not for the life of me get a stable connection in Destiny 2.

Getting less than 1mb DL/UL speeds via a wired connection to PS4. PS4--->NETDUMA--->Sky router.

Ookla shows 18ms ping, 27mb DL and 5mb upload. PS4 internet test doesn't come close, and I'm still receiving anteater error codes.

I am available any day this week, mobile can be provided on request.

Thanks,

Tom

Hi - the PS4 speed test is renowned for being extremely inaccurate. Always run your speed tests wired to a PC to get an accurate reading. Destiny 2 currently requires a cloud update from our end, which we're working on. You'll get error codes / kicked from lobbies if you have your Geo-filter set too strictly, and may receive those errors unless you disable it completely. We recommend playing Destiny 2 with the Geo-filter disabled until we get a cloud update out.

Already disabled geo filter. I appreciate the cloud update for D2 isn't live yet, but the issue is system wide, not exclusively with D2.

What error messages are you getting, and in which games? What issues occur when your Geo-filter is disabled? When the Geo-filter is disabled the Netduma acts like a standard router. Unless you have a Moderate / Closed NAT, it is very unlikely that the Netduma is causing in-game issues with it disabled.

Do you receive similar issues through your Modem, and what is your NAT type?