Sign in to follow this  
PsiSnake

Almost 0 upload speed for all devices(1x1)

Hi,

Firmware version: R1 debug version 1.03.6h running on rb-951g-2hnd 

The issue you are having (include as many details as possible and a link to the original thread about your issue):

General suport topic is here :http://forum.netduma.com/topic/20800-almost-0-upload-speed/

The issue is that I have almost 0 upload speed (varies from 0 to 1-2 Mbit/s on ALL devices connected  via Netduma). All suggested options  described in FAQs & manuals applied without success

Times/dates available: Monday from 11CET - 22 CET, Wednesday 18:00 CET

Lets try it with ISP > Netduma and you're connected how you would be normally. If that doesn't work then we should do ISP > PC > Netduma (only power and ethernet port 2 to PC, nothing else connected)

Deal.

Lets try it with ISP > Netduma and you're connected how you would be normally. If that doesn't work then we should do ISP > PC > Netduma (only power and ethernet port 2 to PC, nothing else connected)

Just tried to downgrade to 1.0.36g. Process went fine, but results are still same. Now numbers that I enter in WAN section remain, but it doesn't have influence on upload... I have like 500 Mbit/s download with Netduma and  0 upload.

Hi,

Today I got a replacement and have to say it's different story :)

Local test:

16aog07.png

Remote test:

o93i9g.png

Thank you for help & assistance!

P.S. As a wi-fi professional I have to say that default Wi-Fi settings on Netduma are not optimal - it's much better to have default channel 1 or 6 or 11 (current is 7) to have lower interference with neighboring networks; it should be WPA2-PSK and not WPA-PSK2.  Just change it in the next update:)