Sinister0208

PSA: Avoid Virgin Media's Superhub 3 for gaming (read if you are with Comcast also)

Thanks, good to know this has already been highlighted. I wouldn't expect a fix soon though as Virgin/Intel would need to test the new firmware (beta) prior to making it available to everyone else. The 'port flapping' issue (frequent disconnects) on the Superhub 3 took 9 months, I believe, to be resolved via firmware. 

Good to hear that its more stable now. I have heard the Xbox 1 version of FIfa has a lot of button delay. That said the PS4 isn't consistent either, even with the Netduma, because EA servers are atrocious. 

Update:

I just swapped out my superhub 3 (they actually call it hub 3, guess its not super then) for the superhub 2ac in modem mode and now I am getting exceptional ratings on the ping diagnostic tool on the Netduma UI. I am also finally getting 'A' grades on DSL reports without my download buffers skyrocketing every few seconds. 

can someone please helpp me,,, i have the hub3 modul which is apparently effected by this , can i buy my own modem ? if so which is the best modem to buy which is not affected by this issue ?

can someone please helpp me,,, i have the hub3 modul which is apparently effected by this , can i buy my own modem ? if so which is the best modem to buy which is not affected by this issue ?

As others mentioned they swapped it out with the Superhub 2 so you could phone Virgin and request it as a replacement to the SH3