Netduma + IW on ps4 = bad hit detection and a horrible experience

TheMack_Is_Here

I've done a lot of testing the last few days as it really starting to bug me why it plays so bad.

Strangely enough advanced warfare played best for me out of all cods so would have expected IW to be the same(using same engine)normal get between 30-40 kills on AW.Infinite warfare can hardly break even

I'll keep testing and let you know

The magic point is the other poster uses this phrase "1454(works best for my connection)" instead of just throwing a random number at people. why do you seem to insist on trying to make trouble?

I have personally tried lowering my mtu to the lowest for my connection but found it made no difference. Obviously some people may get more mileage from it.

Oh and your warning point was for "Inappropriate Language"

Hilarious cuz im the only one who uses inappropriate language. There is no forum rules stated on this. So in lamens terms . You make up your own to feel all power and mighty. A joke indeed. When complaints or anything is posted in this forum about Duma. It's auto closed and deleted. Odd. And throwing out a random mtu. You mods are hilarious. Wasn't random use Google before you say I throw out random numbers. Since you and every mod here claim mtu has nothing to do with cod. Many people agree it does make a difference. Or what you are saying is blatantly you suck at cod move on to a new game. End of story cry baby mod.

http://forum.netduma.com/topic/2764-official-forum-code-of-conduct/

I don't need to make anything up, I wasn't the mod who gave you a warning,

however if you continue to breach the codes of conduct you will be dealt with in the appropriate manner.

This post has not been removed and is blatantly telling people not buy the Duma, http://forum.netduma.com/topic/19416-dont-buy-a-netduma/

So no posts are not removed for the reasons you state, posts are removed if they breach the codes of conduct.

"Cry baby mod" I did actually lol at that one.

Hilarious cuz im the only one who uses inappropriate language. There is no forum rules stated on this. So in lamens terms . You make up your own to feel all power and mighty. A joke indeed. When complaints or anything is posted in this forum about Duma. It's auto closed and deleted. Odd. And throwing out a random mtu. You mods are hilarious. Wasn't random use Google before you say I throw out random numbers. Since you and every mod here claim mtu has nothing to do with cod. Many people agree it does make a difference. Or what you are saying is blatantly you suck at cod move on to a new game. End of story cry baby mod.

I'm still trying to figure out how your still here, you've been a problem since you've been on the forum.But this is your last shot and I don't figure you'll last long as for some reason you can't seem to be decent to people.

You seem really un happy on the forum as the Admin and mods "are hilarious" and delete or auto close post that bash the duma.So it shouldn't bother you when you're no longer here.Maybe all your knowledge and your " I'm better" than everyone personality will benefit people on another forum but it's run it's course on this one.

Archived