Destiny Error Codes on both consoles HELP

Jclaudio94

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators

zennon go ahead and kick me from the forum just go ahead and do it...

apparently y'all are more worried about my words than fucking helping and getting this shit solved but no lets go ahead and worry about the words he's using and give him a warning...

quit wasting your time and help if all youre doing is lurking then please find another thread do fuck with.

enough is enough man.

i dont see changes being made to the cloud everything is complete shit.

since day 1 this thing has been nothing but shit. might as well throw it in the trash.

9 out 10 games I've been getting booted. wtf

yup im throwing this piece of crap in the trash.

thanks for all the help.

best customer service everr

I have made several changes to the cloud over the course of this thread. I can't do any more if I don't have any ID's to work with. You seem to be experiencing booting way more than anyone else but with nothing being blocked which is strange. If you can provide a screenshot of your entire host filtering page that can help give some more insight. 

Also they released an update to all matchmaking very recently like within the last day so possible that it may work on auto&bleeding edge cloud now, depends what they've done.

I have made several changes to the cloud over the course of this thread. I can't do any more if I don't have any ID's to work with. You seem to be experiencing booting way more than anyone else but with nothing being blocked which is strange. If you can provide a screenshot of your entire host filtering page that can help give some more insight. 

Also they released an update to all matchmaking very recently like within the last day so possible that it may work on auto&bleeding edge cloud now, depends what they've done.

yes I am aware of the changes but i dont understand why the constant boot from games...

i would give you the IDs fraser but the thing is that everytime i got booted it just said error code beaver 

thats it.

no padlock or anything.

now do you get it?

i cant give you something that just doesn't show up on my geo filter.

• Administrators

damn man even to post a simple screen shot is such a hassle .... omfg

You can't just paste a screenshot it needs to be uploaded just like anywhere on the internet. Click more reply options in the reply box, attach it then add to post.

i got booted again and theres nothing i can do to show you dude like im seriously tired of waiting days and days for a simple answer.. yet no results....

if theres no interest then fcuk it

As I said I just want a screenshot of the entire page to see if I can see why you might not be able to see anything. It is the weekend so support will be slower. I am very much trying to resolve the issue as you know from the several cloud updates I've done. 

Getting booted at the start of a game I associate with the router. Getting booted mid game maybe, maybe not. Keep track of what you're doing when you get booted mid game, it is possible that it is the game and not the router. For instance super simultaneous multikills (fist of havoc or novabomb) of more than 3 will often boot me. 

post-5052-0-87556400-1481633309_thumb.png

you mean like this? 

still getting the crispy boot trying to play crucible....control,clash,rift,classic 3v3, every single game mode fawk

trials is fine tho i never get the boot.

but how can I farm a good Eyasluna or Matador when all i do is get booted to Pluto .... :(

• Netduma Staff

Firstly, I can see that you've got two devices at the top, but I can't see what they are. Is the Xbox Live device an Xbox and the PSN device a PS4? Make sure you disable any device you aren't using at the time. You're still zoomed in so you might be missing blocked servers further east than you can see. Click the magnifying glass and click once on the map, which should show you the whole map. Let us know if you see a blocked server when you get booted and post the ID here, since you should see one.

Firstly, I can see that you've got two devices at the top, but I can't see what they are. Is the Xbox Live device an Xbox and the PSN device a PS4? Make sure you disable any device you aren't using at the time. You're still zoomed in so you might be missing blocked servers further east than you can see. Click the magnifying glass and click once on the map, which should show you the whole map. Let us know if you see a blocked server when you get booted and post the ID here, since you should see one.

what? so you're telling me this router is useless when it comes to multitasking ? i cant have two consoles at the same time? what kind of non sense is this? 

ps pro and a x1 s if you want to know what i have up there so bad, it doesn't really matter tbh...

k youre new to this thread bud so let me tell you that i have tried it......covering the entire us and i still get booted yet no padlock for me to give you guys, i keep trying to explain this but idk ppl think im some kind of retarded pleb.

Getting booted at the start of a game I associate with the router. Getting booted mid game maybe, maybe not. Keep track of what you're doing when you get booted mid game, it is possible that it is the game and not the router. For instance super simultaneous multikills (fist of havoc or novabomb) of more than 3 will often boot me. 

i get booted left and right fam at this point all i wanna do i break stuff. 

fuck this

http://forum.netduma.com/topic/8444-multiple-consoles/

hmmmm. wrong buddy.

Archived