Destiny Error Codes on both consoles HELP

Jclaudio94

I recently purchased both the new ps4 slim and xbox one s and everything works like it should except when I try playing Destiny. It wasnt doing this with my previous console (x1) I would get an error from time to time but that would be bungies shitty updates fault lol 

Every single time I go to a social space, pvp and pve I get booted back to orbit with the error code beaver sometimes error code bee.

it can get pretty annoying when you have to reset the router and consoles then boot up eveytime this happens for a temporary fix..

My netduma settings are perfect I don't understand why i keep getting constantly booted with that error. connection is fine nothing is faulty or anything like that. 

would anybody be nice enough to give me a hand and guide me ?

thanks.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators

Recently people have been reporting the booting issue and I have posted that I did a cloud update and to see if you get booted. I'll quote my post here:

I have made some updates to the cloud. Please see if you now get booted - you may even be able to use strict mode. If you don't get booted please let me know how the games are.

Instructions:

Untick auto & bleeding edge cloud.
Choose the following numbers 27, 25, 27
Apply

Keep in mind it may take up to 4 hours to propagate.

• Administrators

never mind, got it done lol 

so far no boot btw.

k so after im done with the cloud settings whats next? 

do i put everything the way it was ? tick bleeding cloud etc....

No just leave it on the numbers that I told you.

got booted a couple time to orbit and battlefield 1 won't even let me into multiplayer matches. lol 

any ideas ?

If you're getting booted can you provide the ID's please. 

Disable the Geo-filter for BF1, theres no need to have it enabled as you can choose your own servers.

right. but youre not explaining anything tho. not everybody is a networking guru..

im not understanding any of this, i can't just press a button and just hope it works.....

what do i need to do for the router to run smooth again without the constant errors..

leave it on the numbers you told me, without ticking the bleeding cloud and the other one? 

walk me through it man dont just tell me to do this and that , and then lay back without some kind of instructions lol 

IDs? dont have any. so far I've gotten errors in destiny(beaver), titanfal and bf1 just won't even launch online games just straight error 

i would like to get this fixed asap :(

• Administrators
  • Go to settings > miscellaneous.
  • Untick auto & bleeding edge cloud.
  • Choose the following numbers 28, 26, 28 (since last post have updated)
  • Apply
  • Leave it on these numbers. Don't click auto or bleeding edge. 
  • Play Destiny with strict off. Do you get booted? 
  • If you get booted click the padlock/caution triangle that appears on the map. The host descriptor box will appear, copy the ID and paste it here.

Keep in mind the cloud may take up to 4 hours to propagate.

Titanfall and BF1 disable the Geo-filter, as you can select your own servers this is not necessary. You will be able to connect, it acts like a normal router when the Geo-filter is disabled.

• Administrators

last post number were 27,25,27..

i did get booted twice while playing destiny 1 trying to go to a social space and another going into crucible.

Ill be posting the IDs later on if i do see them.

Yes as I said above I updated it again based on other IDs I was provided. Will continue to do so if people are being booted.

3918a46fb5d8c8cd

Got booted flying into a game....again....beaver code

That's a person not a server so possible there was another blocked caution triangle/padlock on the map.

Yes as I said above I updated it again based on other IDs I was provided. Will continue to do so if people are being booted.

That's a person not a server so possible there was another blocked caution triangle/padlock on the map.

well thats the only icon i could see, the rest were circles.

why are you telling me set 28,26,28 on the cloud and how can i stop getting booted from matches or social spaces?

dont tell me i have to keep waiting. lol 

• Administrators

well thats the only icon i could see, the rest were circles.

why are you telling me set 28,26,28 on the cloud and how can i stop getting booted from matches or social spaces?

dont tell me i have to keep waiting. lol 

I updated the cloud again which is why I said to use the higher numbers. The cloud settings are what will stop you being booted. Thats what I'm trying to ascertain - if the cloud updates are preventing you being booted or not and if you are still being booted then I need the ID of anything that is showing up as blocked on the map when you're booted.

so far every single time i get booted theres not a single caution sign or anything like that so i dont know what id you want me to give you it just kicks me to orbit with beaver code. thats it. 

i did you settings and whatnot.

seems to be the same.

no difference whatsoever.

this is starting to get really annoying.

Hi, did you upto four hours then recheck it i played a few days ago and didnt get kicked once, so as long as you waited upto the fours and then re tried with strict off you should be ok, disable geo when you start the game then enable it once you start matchmaking

Archived