Can't connect to games, NAT errors etc - Workaround & fixes

• Administrators

damn.....turned ps4 off for a break turned on again and have failed nat type again......yet was fine on 1 1 1 all day?????

Please go to auto&bleeding edge cloud and see how you get on. Someone else posted an ID for PS so will add that to the cloud as well. 

I have failed nat type also.  I rebooted duma to factory settings and also unticked strict mode on the geofilter.  Now i have nat type 2

Are you also getting something blocked with strict on?

Hi,lol well I have checked and my cloud settings are the same 22 17 25,so I take it it should read something else..not sure.

Is both auto&bleeding edge ticked and applied? Otherwise just choose 25, 18, 25

my nat returned by going back to auto, bleeding edge but i had to turn strict mode off on the geo filter, failed nat once it's enabled....

Are you getting something blocked with strict on?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Update, don't do that. Have updated auto&bleeding edge cloud to remove the error on PSN. Please allow up to 4 hours for it to propagate. 

If they're both ticked but the manual settings that are greyed out say a previous cloud don't worry about this. Auto/bleeding edge will overwrite this.

Just a thought here, The majority of problems that anybody ever had (and I am talking the majority not all) is with Black Ops3 recently, it was AW last year, which now plays fine, not previous versions of the game as many people have said and backed it up with video evidence that this is not an issue with previous versions of Call of Duty.

So just for a minute may we engage a little thought here and maybe just maybe, come to the conclusion that it is not the R1 at fault as in my experience it does exactly what it says on the tin/box for those who never saw that advert.

The last update from Activision/treyarch etc is what has caused these issues and yet a lot of people seem to be blaming the R1.

The staff have been very patient and trying to help and accommodate these issues and resolve them as quickly as possible so please people. Lets all try to stay civil, mature and help each other out rather than throwing a tantrum. :)

Peace out yall.

This is on PS4, OK, so ive been port forwarded since I did the tutorial, tonight i took all port forwarding off and could not connect etc, abc errors etc etc. Enabled port forwarding again and hey presto connected straight away

I don't know if it was for me or something but I'm not mad at all, I can play on BO3 or Destiny with no problems, Open Nat and everything I put the pictures so Fraiser can take a look, because in the PlayStation speed test when strict mode is on shows Nat Type failed, and that picture is when I turn on the PlayStation, never happened before so is not normal, Fraiser can find what it is, maybe is a new server and that one is blocked to the Duma

• Administrators

They have definitely been added to the cloud so please try reapplying it to flush the cloud. 

Hey checked cloud this morning, nothing has changed still on 22 14 25 not sure if thats right, but thought id update on what its says.Thanks, just a update.

That's fine, as long as auto&bleeding edge is ticked and applied it will work. Has the issue been resolved for you?

Fraser my problem is resolved  :)

After going back to bleeding edge/auto cloud my nat type 2 returned on my ps4

I still had a moderate nat in black ops so tried rebooting the router, That did not work so noticed on my upnp settings that i wasn't getting port 3074

I unplugged the ps4 power cable, disabled upnp and then rebooted the duma and re enabled upnp again and a open nat on black ops returned 

Thanks, Relentless 

• 4 weeks later...

ID: c76c602b0966383d 

this server is mislocated and creating trouble a lot of time waiting for a game with strict mode uncheck please try to fix it,it is located on new york and my ping to it is 27 i live in madrid so that's impossible the problem is if i don't increase the geofilter to new york im not able to find a game quicly no matter what i do with ping assist or strict mode.server id ID C76c602b096633d location new yorkID:ID: c76c602b0966383d c76 Cc602b0966383d     

• Administrators

ID: c76c602b0966383d 

this server is mislocated and creating trouble a lot of time waiting for a game with strict mode uncheck please try to fix it,it is located on new york and my ping to it is 27 i live in madrid so that's impossible the problem is if i don't increase the geofilter to new york im not able to find a game quicly no matter what i do with ping assist or strict mode.server id ID C76c602b096633d location new yorkID:ID: c76c602b0966383d c76 Cc602b0966383d     

Are you sure you've got the right ID? This is a Verizon IP and does seem to be located in the US. There may be another on top of that location you need to grab instead.

im gonna try to record it somehow and send to you maybe that could help a little more thanks for the reply Fraser when i got it im going to message you and send it bye m8 and thanks again.

• 3 weeks later...

What's this cloud stuff. I've always had mine disabled. I just joined the forms today. Am I supposed to use this cloud stuff to get better game play? Can someone give or point a detailed description and instructions with the cloud if I should be using it. Thanks in advance if you help..