An Announcement on our next upgrade (it will be free!) - Router Revolution

That's Iain personal Twitter.  That isn't the company Twitter, and it says so in the bio.  I think if you are smart enough to follow Iain directly, you SHOULD be smart enough not to come in and show your ass about information you got from an "alternative" source, regardless of source. :D

What did I do wrong now? :)

Then again, we still have dudes in here with shirtless avatar photos, so.....

...but I want to show you my pecs, look at my pecs damnit!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No other router can give me my hit detection that I have in (core) BO3 RN, than the R1, people think I'm hacking, it's a fuc**ng blast.

Their rage is real.

I can only hope more rage will ensue (for them) once I get my hands on anti-spike and anti-jitter.

No other router can give me my hit detection that I have in (core) BO3 RN, than the R1, people think I'm hacking, it's a fuc**ng blast.

Their rage is real.

I can only hope more rage will ensue (for them) once I get my hands on anti-spike and anti-jitter.

A7 what are you doing with your settings?  Did you make a video or write up detailing the magic?  I know I'd like crispy clean hit detection.  For me some days are crispier than others, but it could be attributed to my thumbs.

I used to share my settings but I no longer do that. My games are consistent 90+% of the time in BO3. Hit detection is a constant now, sometimes I just get it wrong with the way I play, making noob mistakes like not looking at the map enough.

I've upset a fair few people by not sharing but when I used to, people would come back and think they had a right to tell me how what I'm saying was nonsense or how it is a placebo so I said bugger it, let them worry about it (online multiplayer) whilst I enjoy it.

What I've learned within the last 3 months would make explaining what I'm doing with the R1 and every COD and BF game a task, maybe 2-3 pages worth and I have no drive for that and those who were almost practically begging for it were very rude when I'd share some of it anyway, I just gave up.

Jitter is most important, the lower the jitter the less it matters if your round trip latency is a little higher than normal. Almost half of my fix was physical, on the line, sadly my ISP wasn't any willing to help, thankfully I was patient and learned how to fix it myself (HFC cable broadband).

• Administrators

Can we implement the ability to have multiple consoles with open NAT?

Putting R1 in DMZ and having UPnP enabled should give the consoles open NAT in their console settings. Are you specifically referring to the NAT type the game shows?

did the patent went through or is it still pending?

i assume there wont be any release until the patent has been approved, so knowing if you guys got your pantent would greatly help to estimate the release date (yeah fall is targeted but im sure itll be delayed if the patent isnt approved by then)

• 4 weeks later...

Putting R1 in DMZ and having UPnP enabled should give the consoles open NAT in their console settings. Are you specifically referring to the NAT type the game shows?

Yes BO3 gives only one of use, whoever gets on first the open NAT.

will this works with the nedtuma r1? or we need to buy another netduma router

It is a firmware upgrade it will work with the R1 as that is the only device that Netduma have at the moment.

• 4 weeks later...

So  1.03.6 is now like 8 months old. any news or ETA for the next release date ?

No dates, but it's supposed to drop this fall. This also isn't a normal patch this is a UI re-write from my understanding so it's a lot bigger deal (larger project)

• 1 month later...

Archived