An Announcement on our next upgrade (it will be free!) - Router Revolution

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators

Hopefully this helps my UI issues and bandwidth problems.

All current issues should be fixed with the upgrade.

Is the netduma app dead?

I haven't heard from the community member who was making it so we'll look into it ourselves :)

will the wifi issues ie booting off network constantly be addressed in the new os?

All current issues should be addressed. It will be heavily tested before release

All current issues should be fixed with the upgrade.

I haven't heard from the community member who was making it so we'll look into it ourselves :)

All current issues should be addressed. It will be heavily tested before release

Hi Fraser,

Are you guys going to make anyone who is currently having the wifi drop issues one of your testers?  It would be a good idea to get some of these people who are having those wifi problems in on this testing as it seems to be quite an issue for some and nothing to others.  It might expose the condition which is specific to some.

• Administrators

Hi Fraser,

Are you guys going to make anyone who is currently having the wifi drop issues one of your testers?  It would be a good idea to get some of these people who are having those wifi problems in on this testing as it seems to be quite an issue for some and nothing to others.  It might expose the condition which is specific to some.

Good idea, will keep that in mind!

I know this has been suggested previously, but I thought I'd drop it here again.

Can we pretty please have colour-coded circles on the Geo-filter map that match the peer colours in Peer Pings?

It'll make it a tonne easier to identify and temp or perma-ban red-bar players.

• Administrators

does this mean basically i will be able to install this on my netgear router and it doesnt have to be a netduma?

No it will still be on our hardware.

I know this has been suggested previously, but I thought I'd drop it here again.

Can we pretty please have colour-coded circles on the Geo-filter map that match the peer colours in Peer Pings?

It'll make it a tonne easier to identify and temp or perma-ban red-bar players.

It's a highly requested feature so very likely it will be implemented!

Everyday form sept 22 ppl will be saying "is it here yet""is it here yet""is it here yet""is it here yet""is it here yet""is it here yet" over and over and i might be one of them HYPE toot toot

#HypeOn

I don't think this is a good idea.

It was a big mess with the last firmware but i can understand that Iain is proud of is baby.

In few weeks, we will see hundreds of topics named: Where is the f*cking firmware? #LIARS

I don't think this is a good idea.

It was a big mess with the last firmware but i can understand that Iain is proud of is baby.

In few weeks, we will see hundreds of topics named: Where is the f*cking firmware? #LIARS

Those people are always going to be around, there is no date, just "Fall/Autumn" those guys can't claim they've been lied to.

Is there any chance that you can distribute the fw to testers on different ISP's ?

A few for DSL, ADSL, Fibre & HFC Networks apart from the usual canaries if you get what I mean.

Maybe this is why some users get different results on the exact same settings ?... Or maybe you already had this in mind to begin with ?

Just a thought :huh:

That's Iain personal Twitter.  That isn't the company Twitter, and it says so in the bio.  I think if you are smart enough to follow Iain directly, you SHOULD be smart enough not to come in and show your ass about information you got from an "alternative" source, regardless of source. :D

Then again, we still have dudes in here with shirtless avatar photos, so.....

Archived