When i was young

RADDY1993

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Netduma Luke

This game taught me the meaning of defeat:

Battletoads_Coverart.png

F* that game. I thought I was a failure for not being able to complete it (I was about eight at the time). Twenty years on I watched a top ten vid where it was voted as the hardest game of all time. I can finally rest in peace.

Anyone else play that game?

This game taught me the meaning of defeat:

Battletoads_Coverart.png

F* that game. I thought I was a failure for not being able to complete it (I was about eight at the time). Twenty years on I watched a top ten vid where it was voted as the hardest game of all time. I can finally rest in peace.

Anyone else play that game?

There is just SO MUCH quotable about that confession.  I am almost in tears over here as I had a roommate who used to rage and scream "F*ck this game" all the time!

Guest Netduma Luke

There is just SO MUCH quotable about that confession.  I am almost in tears over here as I had a roommate who used to rage and scream "F*ck this game" all the time!

Love it! I don't think anyone has completed that game legitimately. 

Chuck Norris doesn't rate a top 2 finish?  The guy actually competed in real tournaments, was a world champion for 6 years and was named both Fighter of the Year and one half of the Fight of the Year back in '69 and '70.  Just sayin'.

fyi there's a few of chucks films on netflix now.

my fav was invasion usa(unfortunately not on netflix yet)

he says to one dude ' i'll give you so many lefts you'll be begging for a right' ... it still makes me chuckle(see what i did there)

apologies for lowering the tone somewhat, but...........

.......white dogshit

proudly adorning the shoddy tarmacadam pavements of yesteryear only to fade quietly and inexplicably from prominence and exist only as an occasional mention in a forum nostalgia thread

I think white dog s*** was around because of the long summers with no rain so it used to bake lol

And people were better at dodging it so it lasted longer haha

apologies for lowering the tone somewhat, but...........

.......white dogshit

proudly adorning the shoddy tarmacadam pavements of yesteryear only to fade quietly and inexplicably from prominence and exist only as an occasional mention in a forum nostalgia thread

Guilty as charged m'lud   :D

Archived